POST A REPLY

Mar 26, 2012, 10:06am   #1
a
I WAS LOOKING AT THE BRAHMIN WEBSITE TODAY. MY MOM HAS A FEW AND I THOUGHT I WOULD SEE WHAT THEY WERE ABOUT AND I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE BRAHMIN OASIS BRAND NEW LINE http://www.brahmin.com/oasis,AND THE BLOGGER DREAM BAG WHICH IS MADE ALMOST ENTIRELY OF NATURAL VACHETTA WITH A FEW POPS OF COLOR. http://www.brahmin.com/dreambag
Attached Images

Mar 26, 2012, 4:18pm   #2
I just went to the website and love love love the blue pacific, the vivian model, the dome satchel shaped like LV alma,, very different
Mar 26, 2012, 8:08pm   #3
E
I love most of their designs. I think as a company they must reinvest in design heavily. I am not into the croc leather but the shapes of bags are classic. I like that the label is not obvious too. It is all about design.
Mar 26, 2012, 9:21pm   #4
Purses and Pandora
Originally Posted by ElmwoodBuffalo
I love most of their designs. I think as a company they must reinvest in design heavily. I am not into the croc leather but the shapes of bags are classic. I like that the label is not obvious too. It is all about design.
There are a few threads on Brahmins - lots of people seem to like them. I do too. Understated and classic and very well made. I also learned they do not have all croc styles and some smooth leather. Love their design. Very classic and ladylike.
Mar 26, 2012, 10:31pm   #5
j
I love, love, love (okay basically infinity) Brahmin! I have different bags.....but Brahmin is my favorite.
Mar 29, 2012, 1:56pm   #6
a
i love the roses, call silly but my maiden name is rose, but as pandorabox said, very understated elegance, and very great quality, well made leather bags.
Mar 29, 2012, 3:10pm   #7
Purses and Pandora
Originally Posted by alodocios
i love the roses, call silly but my maiden name is rose, but as pandorabox said, very understated elegance, and very great quality, well made leather bags.
totally not silly at all!!! way cool!
Mar 29, 2012, 3:12pm   #8
Purses and Pandora
Originally Posted by alodocios
I WAS LOOKING AT THE BRAHMIN WEBSITE TODAY. MY MOM HAS A FEW AND I THOUGHT I WOULD SEE WHAT THEY WERE ABOUT AND I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE BRAHMIN OASIS BRAND NEW LINE http://www.brahmin.com/oasis,AND THE BLOGGER DREAM BAG WHICH IS MADE ALMOST ENTIRELY OF NATURAL VACHETTA WITH A FEW POPS OF COLOR. http://www.brahmin.com/dreambag
This might be helpful too! :-)

http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-...gs-577644.html
Mar 29, 2012, 4:25pm   #9
A
I love my Brahmins. Their shapes are so clean, pretty and classic and their colors are beautiful!
Mar 29, 2012, 6:15pm   #10
Purses and Pandora
Originally Posted by Aluthye
I love my Brahmins. Their shapes are so clean, pretty and classic and their colors are beautiful!
How many do you have? Would love to see pics of your collection if you please. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Mar 29, 2012, 6:25pm   #11
j
My Sara Rose (pecan) and anytime bags (lapis) just arrived.....awaiting my 2nd carmela hobo (cranberry red) :
Mar 29, 2012, 6:33pm   #12
Purses and Pandora
Originally Posted by jlove
My Sara Rose (pecan) and anytime bags (lapis) just arrived.....awaiting my 2nd carmela hobo (cranberry red) :
Nice!! Pics? And where do u guys buy from? Outlet? Dept store or directly from their website?

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Jul 4, 2012, 10:41pm   #13
M
I love, love love Brahmin handbags. They are totally underrated. I'm not a fan of the croc printed leather, but the company has the best shapes and very, very good construction, especially for the price. I recently bought the Samantha Satchel in their Tuscan Collection. This satchel has been discontinued. It is smooth black leather with some brown croc printed leather. At first I hesitated as I worried that it would look too "old" or granny-style. Then my husband suggested that I should not be a slave to others' opinions, especially since I was clearly in love with this bag. It doesn't look "old" if you don't look old. It is such a great size, not too big or small, but yet it holds absolutely everything I need AND keeps me organized. I love the outer compartment with a small turnkey lock which I use for my iPhone and keys. I use this bag a LOT, casual or dressy. You can carry it with the short straps, or it has an awesome longer detachable strap that I can wear crossbody or shoulder. Brahmin has been trying out some smooth leathers, and one or two "ostrich" print leathers, which I much prefer to croc-prints. Hope they continue using these leathers. I think Barhmin's construction and quality is fabulous.
Jul 20, 2012, 7:24pm   #14
b
I just bought a Brahmin, my first. I got the Adora Leopard La Scala in Pecan. It is beautiful. It got many compliments at work today. No one heard of it, of course. The only one most know is Coach. If anyone at work knows of other labels, it is because of me.
Jul 20, 2012, 9:05pm   #15
I just bought the Elisa in Toasted Almond first bag classic looking
POST A REPLY
  HOME Bags, Bags, Bags Handbags & Purses