Home Bags, Bags, Bags Handbag Care & Maintenance

I just ordered two park a purse organizers...

POST A REPLY

Nov 8, 2012, 10:01am   #1
...for my closet from Target.com. I will post pics once I receive and assemble them in my closet. So excited to have a place to put my bags where they won't get smushed!
Nov 8, 2012, 11:03am   #2
LOVING my iPhone 5s!
Ooh I can't wait to see how you organize them! Looking forward to the pictures!
Nov 9, 2012, 9:23am   #3
<3 my iPhone
me too! i'd love to see what it looks like
Nov 9, 2012, 10:03am   #4
d
looking forward to your pics...i have a very hard time keeping my bags organized.
Nov 10, 2012, 4:21am   #5
Sounds interesting! Can't wait to see how it works.
Nov 28, 2012, 4:02pm   #6

Nov 28, 2012, 4:07pm   #7
Originally Posted by arfmsu
Ooh I can't wait to see how you organize them! Looking forward to the pictures!
Okay, I finally got them both assembled and stuffed into the closet. :)

First of all, these are nothing more than cardboard shelves but it works well for the space I have. At least I can see what I have.

What doesn't fit:
-my Madison Lindsey is much too large to fit and I don't want to fold it
-large Carly is folded (but it's fabric so that's ok)
-large Duffles don't fit very well, I had to slouch it over

I'd say these organizers are perfect for small and medium sized purses. Works very well with my Sophia, Molly, Ashley, Alexandra so if you have a lot of satchels this would work well!

They are not easy to assemble. It was like a giant origami project. I must confess, I started at the folding instructions for quite awhile before I could understand how to put them together. Overall an economic solution but don't expect great quality, these are basically cardboard shelves.
Nov 28, 2012, 4:49pm   #8
Clarity
These look very neat - I think I might have to check into this for shoe storage, too ... Thanks for remembering to come back and show us the end result!
Nov 28, 2012, 5:53pm   #9
G
Love this! I've been struggling for ages on a good way to store my bags.
Nov 29, 2012, 8:03am   #10
where's my bag?!
Originally Posted by accessorygirl2
Thanks so much for showing what it looks like :) I might look into these because I have an area underneath my hanging clothes that is not utilized properly. It would be perfect to keep bags in slots.
Nov 29, 2012, 11:07am   #11
Those are a good idea.
Nov 29, 2012, 1:18pm   #12
Thank you for sharing. I was wondering if this can hold large handbags.
Nov 29, 2012, 1:49pm   #13
Q
It looks very nice and organized.
Nov 29, 2012, 6:48pm   #14
LOVING my iPhone 5s!
Originally Posted by accessorygirl2

First of all, these are nothing more than cardboard shelves but it works well for the space I have. At least I can see what I have.

What doesn't fit:
-my Madison Lindsey is much too large to fit and I don't want to fold it
-large Carly is folded (but it's fabric so that's ok)
-large Duffles don't fit very well, I had to slouch it over

I'd say these organizers are perfect for small and medium sized purses. Works very well with my Sophia, Molly, Ashley, Alexandra so if you have a lot of satchels this would work well!

They are not easy to assemble. It was like a giant origami project. I must confess, I started at the folding instructions for quite awhile before I could understand how to put them together. Overall an economic solution but don't expect great quality, these are basically cardboard shelves.
This is a really great idea for organizing! It looks really neat and I would love being able to see all of them when the closet doors are open...
Dec 28, 2012, 4:18am   #15
Newbie but learning
I actually kind of love this idea for storage, you can see what you have stored and there are seperate compartments. You could store shoe boxes in there as well I bet and keep everything sorted.

I don't know how I'd feel about it being cardboard, might have something to do with the amount of times I've had a cardboard box collapse on me and I drop everything that I was carrying in it.

I have mine stored on shelves but I'm still not 100% happy. Love looking at everyone elses idea's though.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Bags, Bags, Bags Handbag Care & Maintenance