Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
POST A REPLY

Jun 8, 2012, 12:27pm   #1
i
intrigue
I hope that this is not a duplicate thread, I did a search but could not find one regarding the Celine Canvas/Leather Luggage Tote.

I was wondering if anybody owns the bag and has suggestions in its maintenance....I'm not sure if I should treat it and I know I'll have to be careful because of it's color so does anybody have any tips? Whether the type of product(s) I should use to help maintain it or if I could spot clean, etc.

TIA!
Oct 2, 2012, 11:54am   #2
Aluxe
The Gimme-Queen
Spray it with scotchgard, we used it in our car to protect the seats - 3 years ago and all I have to do is wipe them down to remove stains. It is safe for canvas. I'd wipe down your bag first, spray scotchgard and let it dry for an hour.
Oct 2, 2012, 9:49pm   #3
i
intrigue
Originally Posted by Aluxe
Spray it with scotchgard, we used it in our car to protect the seats - 3 years ago and all I have to do is wipe them down to remove stains. It is safe for canvas. I'd wipe down your bag first, spray scotchgard and let it dry for an hour.
Perfect. Ill do it tomorrow thanks so much!
Oct 3, 2012, 10:10am   #4
Aluxe
The Gimme-Queen
^^ You're welcome =)
Oct 10, 2012, 9:04pm   #5
J
Jaclyn Espinas
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by Aluxe
Which one would it be? Is it the auto interior fabric protector?
Oct 11, 2012, 9:05pm   #6
i
intrigue
Originally Posted by Jaclyn Espinas

Which one would it be? Is it the auto interior fabric protector?
I got scotchgard at target! For fabric care.....it was by the swiffer products in the cleaning supply section.
Oct 11, 2012, 11:54pm   #7
J
Jaclyn Espinas
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by intrigue

I got scotchgard at target! For fabric care.....it was by the swiffer products in the cleaning supply section.
Thanks!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >