Home Premier Designers Gucci

What did you buy during the sale?

POST A REPLY

Jun 26, 2013, 11:14am   #166
bagaddicted
Originally Posted by colcol999
just received some of my goodies today .....
Do you know what the name of the color of this bag is? It's beautiful
Jun 26, 2013, 1:43pm   #167
I love this! Wish it was available in the US. :(

Originally Posted by Detski54
Here's what I got on sale from Gucci Australia online store 😊

My first Gucci..

Attachment 2227480
Jun 26, 2013, 6:10pm   #168
i want another bag! after getting the boston blue trim, im now torn between light pink and dark pink sukey :( confused!
Jun 26, 2013, 9:39pm   #169
B
anyone know if the Disco bag went on sale? if so what store? thanks!
Jun 26, 2013, 11:51pm   #170
Au Masculin
Further reductions have started today in Australia. Almost all RTW is now 70-75% off, and selected leather goods are now 50% off. As of now the online store prices haven't reflected the new prices yet.
Jun 27, 2013, 1:18am   #171
Originally Posted by eminere™
Further reductions have started today in Australia. Almost all RTW is now 70-75% off, and selected leather goods are now 50% off. As of now the online store prices haven't reflected the new prices yet.
that is good news! i hope the US online will have further reductions soon and hopefully the sukey tote is included as im lemming for it.
Jun 27, 2013, 1:49am   #172
I don't know if there will be further reductions in the US. When I bought my large Sukey, the s/a told me all sale bags that have not been sold are being shipped back to corporate headquarters today. I was hoping to get the Sukey on second markdown but most of the bags are already sold out.
Jun 27, 2013, 2:04am   #173
oh i see. thats sad news. i think i should just click the buy button for the sukey that i like?! gosh!
Jun 27, 2013, 2:15am   #174
Originally Posted by tobefetching
Do you know what the name of the color of this bag is? It's beautiful
It's call the Soho in freesia rose color....and thank's
Last edited Jun 27, 2013 at 2:24am.
Jun 28, 2013, 9:30pm   #175
Here's my sale purchase and my first Gucci! Large Soho in Bordeaux. I already want more colors! Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1372473028.704946.jpg
Views: 862
Size:  187.0 KB
Jun 28, 2013, 11:11pm   #176
Originally Posted by bunnches
Here's my sale purchase and my first Gucci! Large Soho in Bordeaux. I already want more colors! Attachment 2237503
Gorgeous! the color is TDF!
Jun 30, 2013, 1:07pm   #177
I received my medium sukey on Friday and loveeeeeee it! It is smaller than many of my bags but its ok because it's a hand held. Even though its small it can fit everything I was carrying in my LV artsy. I also love how it opens wide but then can be closed off too so everything isn't visible to the world. Love love love it!!!
Jun 30, 2013, 5:45pm   #178
Originally Posted by x_TaNgErInE_x
I received my medium sukey on Friday and loveeeeeee it! It is smaller than many of my bags but its ok because it's a hand held. Even though its small it can fit everything I was carrying in my LV artsy. I also love how it opens wide but then can be closed off too so everything isn't visible to the world. Love love love it!!!
Congrats! I love the look of the Sukey bag! Very classy!
Jul 1, 2013, 7:05pm   #179
Originally Posted by bunnches
Congrats! I love the look of the Sukey bag! Very classy!
Thanks! Congrats on your first Gucci :) I love the style of the bag you got as well and hope to have one from the soho collection one day as well. Lately I've found that I haven't loved the new LV bags so my addiction has moved over to Gucci.... Just when I thought my wallet was safe.... Lol
Jul 4, 2013, 5:32am   #180
Got them yesterday
Disco bag Sunshine ; off white
Panama Hat

J'adorreee
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Gucci