Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

What did you buy during the sale?

POST A REPLY

Jun 15, 2013, 12:57pm   #136
G
GG_007
Originally Posted by golden bear
I finally pulled the trigger and got this from the NM sale. It's the only place I have seen the medium sukey boston bag in black. I can't wait to wear it out so far i've just left it in it's box .
Lovely! But she needs to be seen by the world too, so make sure she gets out of her box soon lol 😄

Susiemoo congrats on your anniversary, I wish you many happy years in your adopted country and many more additions to your Gucci and Tiffany collections. Just adore that pink tan, such a gorgeous color!
Jun 15, 2013, 12:58pm   #137
G
GG_007
And for my next question - when does the sale end?????
Jun 15, 2013, 10:54pm   #138
Susimoo
Originally Posted by GG_007
Lovely! But she needs to be seen by the world too, so make sure she gets out of her box soon lol 😄

Susiemoo congrats on your anniversary, I wish you many happy years in your adopted country and many more additions to your Gucci and Tiffany collections. Just adore that pink tan, such a gorgeous color!
Thank you GG-007

Reveal coming up below.
Jun 15, 2013, 11:01pm   #139
Susimoo
Here she is in the glorious Australian winter sunshine. Better than a summer's day in Scotland.
Attached Images

Jun 15, 2013, 11:03pm   #140
Susimoo
Ooh it's squinty. Sorry!! I'll try one more.
Attached Images

Jun 15, 2013, 11:04pm   #141
Susimoo
Last one!
Attached Images

Jun 16, 2013, 12:41am   #142
missaudrie
bag whoree.
Miss Emily in periwinkle arrived on Tuesday :)
Attached Images

Jun 16, 2013, 7:32am   #143
MDNA
Very pretty! Is that the Soho tote next to it? I don't think it was part of the sale but how do you like it?
Originally Posted by missaudrie
Miss Emily in periwinkle arrived on Tuesday :)
Jun 16, 2013, 1:32pm   #144
Sydee
I brought the supreme star tote. Love it. I was going to buy it full price before. But am sooooo happy I held off. Got it half off. Happy happy :)
Jun 16, 2013, 3:13pm   #145
b
bagee
Account Deactivated
I don't own a Gucci... but would like to change that! I've been looking at the Star Boston bag on sale. I love the style..and satchels. Thoughts on this being a good first Gucci?
Jun 16, 2013, 4:13pm   #146
Sydee
Originally Posted by bagee
I don't own a Gucci... but would like to change that! I've been looking at the Star Boston bag on sale. I love the style..and satchels. Thoughts on this being a good first Gucci?
I think that would be great for a first gucci. They are very durable, and stiff compared to the original web design with canvas like material. So it's more practical easy to keep clean and holds its shape well. So I think it would be a great choice :)
Jun 16, 2013, 4:29pm   #147
b
bagee
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by Sydee
I think that would be great for a first gucci. They are very durable, and stiff compared to the original web design with canvas like material. So it's more practical easy to keep clean and holds its shape well. So I think it would be a great choice :)
Thanks for your reply!!
Jun 16, 2013, 5:49pm   #148
missaudrie
bag whoree.
Originally Posted by MDNA
Very pretty! Is that the Soho tote next to it? I don't think it was part of the sale but how do you like it?
Thanks! Yes it is the soho tote...love it! The leather is nice and soft.
Jun 17, 2013, 1:27pm   #149
b
bagee
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by SherryW
I just got this today!Attachment 2208762
This is so pretty! Do you mind if I ask the name of this?
Jun 19, 2013, 10:58pm   #150
Bumbles
I love the bamboo! It's a beauty.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >