Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

Sukey Club!!! Pics & Comments!

POST A REPLY

Jun 14, 2012, 8:00am   #421
m
mrlddst
Originally Posted by Zuhrah
I thought I was done with the sale after I bought a couple of small accessories. But I dropped by a Gucci store the other day and fell in love with Diamante fabric! It's just fabulous! So I went online to see if it was still on sale, and it was! Here it is now, just delivered :-)

Attachment 1748709

Love the Diamante fabric!

Attachment 1748710

PS. I love buying from Gucci online! Shipping is lightning fast. The items are all packed carefully, complete with Gucci boxes, Gucci-printed paper linings (not to be confused with the plain paper stuffer) , Gucci dust bags for bags, and all tied with Gucci ribbons. It's a feast for the eyes.
I really like the diamanté bag! It's so tough not to go back and buy one!
Jun 18, 2012, 4:26am   #422
mjcharisse
hello! i have a sukey bag bought in the Philippines about three years ago. Can anyone help me how to correctly pronounce the word "sukey"? i so love this bag. A real everyday bag! will post pics soon. tnx
Jun 20, 2012, 9:47pm   #423
y
ya_weknoitsfake
Here is my baby. This and one other bag were my first plunge into high-end designer bags about 1.5 years ago. I definitely prefer it over the black LV Mahina L, which was my other choice (and it's only 1/2 the cost).
Attached Images

Jun 21, 2012, 8:55pm   #424
shopnaddict
Originally Posted by ya_weknoitsfake
Here is my baby. This and one other bag were my first plunge into high-end designer bags about 1.5 years ago. I definitely prefer it over the black LV Mahina L, which was my other choice (and it's only 1/2 the cost).
Congrats! I prefer the sukey over the Mahina to.
Jun 21, 2012, 9:24pm   #425
jutaka
Congratulation! Great choice!
Jun 21, 2012, 11:08pm   #426
Bag-a-holic23
NEVER CARRY A FAKE!
Nothing like the Guccissima leather. Classic! Great choice!
Jun 22, 2012, 1:33pm   #427
y
ya_weknoitsfake
Thanks for the compliments. I'm glad this was my 1st major purchase. This is definitely one of my favorite bags.
Jul 18, 2012, 3:50pm   #428
Tootie_
love it
Jul 18, 2012, 5:37pm   #429
m
mary5sok
Originally Posted by Zuhrah
I thought I was done with the sale after I bought a couple of small accessories. But I dropped by a Gucci store the other day and fell in love with Diamante fabric! It's just fabulous! So I went online to see if it was still on sale, and it was! Here it is now, just delivered :-)

Love the Diamante fabric!

PS. I love buying from Gucci online! Shipping is lightning fast. The items are all packed carefully, complete with Gucci boxes, Gucci-printed paper linings (not to be confused with the plain paper stuffer) , Gucci dust bags for bags, and all tied with Gucci ribbons. It's a feast for the eyes.
Can u post modeling pics?
Jul 19, 2012, 9:04am   #430
Tootie_
off topic, please do not continue posting this.
Last edited Jul 19, 2012 at 11:00am.
Jul 19, 2012, 8:50pm   #431
nyy2120
Hi girls. I just ordered the large Sukey in beige/blue diamante. I read on here that some women use it as a laptop bag. I wanted to pose that question again. Is it suitable as a laptop/school bag? I had the Gucci Jolicoeur medium tote and the weight of my 13" Macbook made the leather trim crack and I was so upset. Sukey's handles look much more durable but I wanted to ask around before something like that happens again!
Jul 22, 2012, 11:40am   #432
glamorioustasha
Wow love this bag ! ESP in Guccisimma
Jul 22, 2012, 2:51pm   #433
HeatherR
Designer Bag Whore
I love the Sukey! i'm hoping to get one in August as long as nothing catastrophic happens. lol

I'm gonna get the large black gg fabric one. I can't wait to get my hands on it! It'll be my first Gucci bag.
Jul 23, 2012, 7:05am   #434
rya0209
Hello! Does anyone own sukey top handle messenger? :)
Jul 23, 2012, 4:17pm   #435
devilishlygreat
Nice purse! I am planning to buy a sukey guccissima (just not sure yet if it's going to be chocolate brown, off white, or red). How's the durability of guccissima? Is it hard to maintain and take care of?
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >