Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

'Pre-owned' Gucci ostrich handbag??

POST A REPLY

Jun 3, 2012, 9:08am   #16
cocobean1793
Flyboy2, your Chanel sounds lovely. Do you have pics posted on TPF?? If not would you be so kind as to share a pic, I'm dying to see what your bg looks like!
Jun 3, 2012, 10:04am   #17
F
Flyboy2
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by cocobean1793
Flyboy2, your Chanel sounds lovely. Do you have pics posted on TPF?? If not would you be so kind as to share a pic, I'm dying to see what your bg looks like!

I can do one better and yes it is on the Chanel form but it is also my photo on here and I will include it here
Attached Images

Jun 3, 2012, 10:57am   #18
cocobean1793
Gorgeous!!!!!!!!
Jun 11, 2012, 9:44pm   #19
a
ashi112211
shoptillyoudrop
Originally Posted by cocobean1793
The bag arived yesterday and I am very happy with the purchase. The shipping was very quick and the bag was packaged nicely. The leather is gorgeous, not sure the pics do it justice. I've looked the bag over very carefully and can't find a single, even minor flaw, so no idea why it went directly to an outlet. the leather seems well chosen as all the sides, bottom etc are evenly covered with the orstrich markings, all the stitching is perfect and the hardware works perfectly. Overall, a great experience with yoogi's closet. I've added a few pics, one of the bag as it is normally carried and one with the sides out, which gives the bag a whole different look.
OMG...What a breathtaking beauty...I really want this bag now :)
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >