Home Premier Designers Gucci

My 1st Gucci exotic


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Aug 10, 2012, 1:47pm   #16
papertiger's Avatar
Member
Check out my post #901

An exclusive Bamboo Top Handle only available at Gucci's museum in Florence

That bag is under bright lights for the photo so try to imagine a shade less bright and light.

That is a plain leather in rosso carminio
Aug 11, 2012, 1:36am   #17
Flip88's Avatar
Member
Wow, it really is beautiful, many congratulations
Aug 11, 2012, 1:50am   #18
cougster's Avatar
Member
She's a beauty!
Aug 11, 2012, 3:59am   #19
papertiger's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by papertiger
Check out my post #901

An exclusive Bamboo Top Handle only available at Gucci's museum in Florence

That bag is under bright lights for the photo so try to imagine a shade less bright and light.

That is a plain leather in rosso carminio

Oops, forgot to post the link

http://forum.purseblog.com/gucci/guc...592003-61.html
Aug 12, 2012, 3:17am   #20
kellyng's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by papertiger
Oops, forgot to post the link

http://forum.purseblog.com/gucci/guc...592003-61.html
sorry for my late reply.

thanks~! it's a nice bag but i prefer darkred and burgundy,hihi~

are you planning to get one? or you already have it in your gorgeous collection?
Aug 12, 2012, 7:19am   #21
papertiger's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by kellyng
sorry for my late reply.

thanks~! it's a nice bag but i prefer darkred and burgundy,hihi~

are you planning to get one? or you already have it in your gorgeous collection?
You might be surprised how dark the colour is IRL, quite a lot of black in it. Goes with everything like Hermes Bordeaux

I have two large BTH already, now I'm waiting to be blown away by a medium size one. I probably should have bought a dark red a couple of years ago but thought it had to much brown in it (think Hermes Rouge H in Box) In addition and like Bama_Gucci I also want to order a custom croc sometime but that's in the future - I'm in no hurry to spend that amount of money LOL.
Aug 12, 2012, 3:36pm   #22
Jujubay's Avatar
Monkeys :)
Omg! What a beautiful bag.
Aug 12, 2012, 3:53pm   #23
hunniesochic's Avatar
Dream.A.Little.Dream
What a stunning bag!
Aug 12, 2012, 10:30pm   #24
pandorabox's Avatar
Purses and Pandora
Originally Posted by kellyng
thanks to papertiger for helping me a lot and is kind enough to tell me beautiful stories behind this bag!

i'm kinda lazy and never posted any reveals outside of Dior forum. but yesterday i did a little search and found out this bag should be in the gucci florence museum.(sorry for my ignorance if im wrong,Lol~)

here's my very first vintage Gucci crocodile lapis bag! and she is 40 years old young!!!
(actually i decided to take pics this weekend but i just can't wait! took these pics in a rush and they aren't good enough,hope you don't mind)
Wow. Just had to say what a stunning piece she is for her age too!! Excellent find! Congrats!!
Aug 12, 2012, 11:23pm   #25
GhstDreamer's Avatar
Lady Philosophy
Congrats on that absolutely stunning vintage bag! That dark red shade in croc is breathtaking. It's a work of art and does look like it will fit perfectly in a Gucci museum!
Aug 13, 2012, 2:15am   #26
Luxe_addiction's Avatar
Member
Whoa..is that really 40 years old!? It still look like brand new!
That is stunning! That is pure luxury there!
Aug 13, 2012, 3:33am   #27
BoobooCess's Avatar
Member
OMG!!!! STUNNIIIING!!!! Congratulation on the gorgeous finding!
Aug 15, 2012, 1:14pm   #28
C
Member
Originally Posted by kellyng
thanks to papertiger for helping me a lot and is kind enough to tell me beautiful stories behind this bag!

i'm kinda lazy and never posted any reveals outside of Dior forum. but yesterday i did a little search and found out this bag should be in the gucci florence museum.(sorry for my ignorance if im wrong,Lol~)

here's my very first vintage Gucci crocodile lapis bag! and she is 40 years old young!!!
(actually i decided to take pics this weekend but i just can't wait! took these pics in a rush and they aren't good enough,hope you don't mind)
What a gorgeous bag!
Aug 16, 2012, 10:21am   #29
l
Member
This bag is absolutely amazing!!
Aug 16, 2012, 10:32pm   #30
princepreston's Avatar
Member
Omg, this bag is TO DIE FOR! It is so marvelous and in such good shape! The age is making me jealous and the colors are so vibrant! Love the blue gem and gold hardware! Also btw, are you the fabulous person who owns the bunches of Dior bags and saddles? Sorry if I got you confused but I remember seeing a collection of Diors if I'm not mistaken, years ago and I swear I remember your fur stole!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Gucci  
TOP

Thread Tools