nolanm2000
Account Deactivated
Hi everyone
I am getting a bag for Xmas she is classy and likes big bags

Neverfull De
Or gucci craft or sukey or any other suggestions under 1k
Dec 17, 2012, 9:51pm   #2
roxsand
Out of the ones you listed I would definitely do the LV Neverfull. It's very durable, I have the Sukey (fabric) and it hasn't held up the way I expected it to.
Dec 19, 2012, 6:29pm   #3
lovebagsalot
I have all three. The sukey in leather and the craft in fabric. The one that gets the most abuse and still looks good is my LV ( and i am by no means loyal to LV, it's my only one). So it depends on how u will use it.
Sukey leather is over 1k but the fabric is nice as well did not get it because I got the craft in fabric. Not sure i am much help but let us no what u decide and why
Dec 30, 2012, 11:13am   #4
k
kiki_dior
I think neverfull is better :)
Dec 31, 2012, 6:17pm   #5
pinky7
The sukey looks better :) the neverfull is more durable though. So it depends on how hard she is on bags
Dec 31, 2012, 9:34pm   #6
averagejoe
I vote for the Neverfull, because it is a fantastic bag that will last you a very long time!
Jan 1, 2013, 12:29pm   #7
missyb
I have the large suckey in all black leather and love it. I don't like the neverfull because its wide open and everything will fall out.
Jan 2, 2013, 2:53am   #8
t
tiger0414
i would go for neverfull
Jan 2, 2013, 4:46am   #9
Bumbles
I'm thinking about the same thing. Either a lv neverfull mm or sukey guccissima.
I owe a fabric sukey and so far it's been great, but I don't use it too often. It is high maintenance, so not sure if the leather would be a better option, especially for everyday work wear.

LV neverfull, I heard that the thin straps hurt your shoulder if you overfill it, and there is a sag to the bag. Still, I'm undecided.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >