Home > >

Looking for a Gucci 1973 top handle tote

POST A REPLY

Mar 22, 2015, 10:54pm   #1
S
Sunkissedbronze
Hi Ladies

I haven't done this in a while .. I always want what I can't have and should have purchased it while it was out BUT I am on a desperate search for the all black large gucci 1973 tote… I have asked the gucci outlets and they claim no one has it anymore .. If someone could help me locate one I would be grateful…
Mar 23, 2015, 6:55am   #2
immigratty
A true Dooney-sta
I saw one at the Gucci Outlet outside of Chicago, i think the mall is called the fashion outlets of Chicago, most likely there will be some in other Gucci outlets as well. fyi, that was about a month ago.
May 4, 2015, 9:15pm   #3
S
Sunkissedbronze
Originally Posted by immigratty
I saw one at the Gucci Outlet outside of Chicago, i think the mall is called the fashion outlets of Chicago, most likely there will be some in other Gucci outlets as well. fyi, that was about a month ago.
Unfortunately they do not have them. The bag is sold out worldwide via gucci.com, the gucci outlet and sales associates. so I am going to have to look at consignment shops and online
May 4, 2015, 10:49pm   #4
immigratty
A true Dooney-sta
Originally Posted by Sunkissedbronze
Unfortunately they do not have them. The bag is sold out worldwide via gucci.com, the gucci outlet and sales associates. so I am going to have to look at consignment shops and online
so sorry. good luck in your search
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >