ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409448756.952643.jpg
Aug 31, 2014, 11:45am   #2
Luxe_addiction
Want LV, BAL, Gucci
Great collection!
Aug 31, 2014, 11:59am   #3
Mrsassi
Mrsassi
Hi there! Good collection. I am a great fan of loafers as well. I got them in begonia pink, blue, and bright pink.
Aug 31, 2014, 1:05pm   #4
S
ShariLee
Originally Posted by Mrsassi
Hi there! Good collection. I am a great fan of loafers as well. I got them in begonia pink, blue, and bright pink.

I love the blue!! Probably my next pair. I love animal print and missed out on the more traditional print a few months ago(jaguar print) that I would have preferred. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409508306.271602.jpg
Since you are a fellow loafer lover......
What do you think about the ones I just purchased vs these?
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409508324.181582.jpg
Thanks in advance for your opinion.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409508231.091635.jpg (137.2 KB, 574 views)
Sep 1, 2014, 7:30am   #5
papertiger
TPF Moderator
Welcome to the family, they are FABULOUS!!!!

and they are so addictive (because they're so comfortable)

I have Navy, Navy Patent and awaiting tan boar-skin

I almost bought the darker pink too (that you have) but then I was trying to be good

I really wanted a Flora pair but everybody I asked said not to
Sep 1, 2014, 9:55am   #6
S
ShariLee
Originally Posted by papertiger

I almost bought the darker pink too (that you have) but then I was trying to be good

Thank you!! You are so right, soooo comfortable!!!!!! I love the navy patent too (that you have ), that's probably going to be my next pair! I think the Flora is pretty and a good pop in an outfit. I haven't seen the tan boar skin ones..... Maybe that's a good thing 😜 can't wait to see your reveal!
Sep 9, 2014, 11:27am   #7
Mrsassi
Mrsassi
Originally Posted by ShariLee
I love the blue!! Probably my next pair. I love animal print and missed out on the more traditional print a few months ago(jaguar print) that I would have preferred. Attachment 2736309
Since you are a fellow loafer lover......
What do you think about the ones I just purchased vs these?
Attachment 2736310
Thanks in advance for your opinion.

Hi there. I LOVE the print that you got, this is so NOT traditional. I like unusual designs and prints. Animal print is great too. I wanted to purchase lizard print and missed out as well. Hopefully, they will have more new prints next season!!!
Sep 9, 2014, 2:33pm   #8
FabuLex
Sep 17, 2014, 2:38am   #9
saligator
(Psst! Me too). I like the suede classic and leather classics. The patent don't fit me very well, but the regular suede and leather ones fit great. A few years ago, I bought the grey flannel and leather and those are fun to wear in the fall.

Do any of you have the thong horsebit sandal they did this year? I like that also.
Sep 17, 2014, 3:05am   #10
saligator
I wanted these and missed them in my size :--(

http://www.theblondesalad.com/wp-con...9/8F3A9756.jpg
Sep 18, 2014, 12:08pm   #11
Mrsassi
Mrsassi
Originally Posted by saligator
I wanted these and missed them in my size :--(

http://www.theblondesalad.com/wp-con...9/8F3A9756.jpg

What is your size? I have seen one on ebay 8.5. Hope it helps!
Sep 18, 2014, 3:53pm   #12
saligator
[QUOTE=Mrsassi;27414035]What is your size? I have seen one on ebay 8.5. Hope it helps![/QUOTE

Not a fit, but thanks!
Oct 21, 2014, 3:41pm   #13
v
vivelebag
I was lucky to find these a couple of weeks ago at the Woodbury Commons Gucci outlet. I have a wider foot so I was not sure how these would fit me but they are great! They are my first pair of Gucci shoes. I believe they are from S/S 13 and the style is called "grey animalier karung printed leather". The outlet also had the loafers in a patent royal blue and a calf hair animal print (looked the one in the first post, but I'm not sure). Neither of those were in my size.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413923623.071208.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1413923640.052058.jpg
Oct 21, 2014, 5:50pm   #14
papertiger
TPF Moderator
Originally Posted by vivelebag
I was lucky to find these a couple of weeks ago at the Woodbury Commons Gucci outlet. I have a wider foot so I was not sure how these would fit me but they are great! They are my first pair of Gucci shoes. I believe they are from S/S 13 and the style is called "grey animalier karung printed leather". The outlet also had the loafers in a patent royal blue and a calf hair animal print (looked the one in the first post, but I'm not sure). Neither of those were in my size.

Attachment 2785481Attachment 2785482
Lovely!
Oct 26, 2014, 2:27am   #15
saligator
Originally Posted by papertiger

You might get them! I have a Flora (w/leather trim) pair and I LOVE them. Those are my most complimented pair.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >