Home Premier Designers Gucci

I think I've found my next bag!

POST A REPLY

Oct 2, 2013, 1:59am   #1
So I went into the Nordstrom today to take a look at a few Gucci bags and I tried on this bad boy and automatically fell in love! I tried on the big one but felt like it was too big on me. This one looked a bit small on the inside but looked great on me. Idk which to choose?!?! I have a speedy 30 and a neverfull and I love my neverfull. Maybe I just have to carry less in the smaller one? Opinions? Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1380697149.085719.jpg
Views: 793
Size:  92.2 KB
Oct 2, 2013, 9:15pm   #2
I am looking at purchasing this bag in either black or orange. It is gorgeous and I can't help thinking about it everyday. I have both NF and Speedy but thought this is something different. I have not look at the bag in person but most likely would go for the small one as I don't normally carry a lot.

Can't wait for your reveal!
Oct 2, 2013, 9:31pm   #3
It IS beautiful in person - and I know what you mean, can't stop thinking about a certain bag - being obsessed!
Oct 2, 2013, 10:23pm   #4
Originally Posted by dalhousiekid
It IS beautiful in person - and I know what you mean, can't stop thinking about a certain bag - being obsessed!
I can't go to any Gucci store at the moment, hence thinking of purchasing it online. However, I can't decide between black or orange colour. Black would go with most outfits but orange is a pretty colour. Tough decision.
Oct 5, 2013, 5:39pm   #5
I have this bag in red and will be getting the black one next. I love it! I own the speedy 35 and a 3 neverfulls- mm and gm sizes. I think this bag is amazing!
Oct 8, 2013, 1:26am   #6
G
I would chose the orange! I really like the orange Guccissima Sukey top handle bag, that one's on my list.
Oct 9, 2013, 11:29am   #7
N
The bag is really awesome!!! It can fit many things but still very stylish looking. A colleague of mine has it in orange and she wears it everyday to work!!!
Oct 16, 2013, 12:55pm   #8
r
I have this bag and I love it! It's very class when I have to dress up for presentations and nights out with friends if I don't use my Eva clutch.
Oct 16, 2013, 12:59pm   #9
A
Originally Posted by LV BarbieDoll
So I went into the Nordstrom today to take a look at a few Gucci bags and I tried on this bad boy and automatically fell in love! I tried on the big one but felt like it was too big on me. This one looked a bit small on the inside but looked great on me. Idk which to choose?!?! I have a speedy 30 and a neverfull and I love my neverfull. Maybe I just have to carry less in the smaller one? Opinions? Attachment 2353204
Fabulous bag! Has a very classically chic look.
Oct 16, 2013, 1:10pm   #10
Till I drop...
My brother just got me this bag in the large version and I love it! It's perfect IMO - I sometimes wear it cross-body when I am shopping.
Oct 16, 2013, 3:14pm   #11
LVoe
I love this! Is the HW gold tone?? What colours does it come in??
So lovely and not a bad price IMO ❤️
Oct 16, 2013, 3:30pm   #12
The HW is light gold. This bag comes in many different colors. For example red, taupe, pink, orange, white etc...
Oct 16, 2013, 3:31pm   #13
Originally Posted by [coco]
I love this! Is the HW gold tone?? What colours does it come in??
So lovely and not a bad price IMO ❤️

The HW is light gold. This bag comes in many different colors. For example red, taupe, pink, orange, white etc...
Oct 16, 2013, 3:41pm   #14
p
I just bought the larger size in black and love it !!! I was using the speedy 35 DE but I've since switched bags (for the moment )
Oct 19, 2013, 3:15pm   #15
I have the small version of this bag in black and it's amazing! I'm 5'2 and it's the perfect size for my frame.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Gucci