Home > >

How to clean Gucci canvas/leather purses?

POST A REPLY

Oct 29, 2007, 10:19am   #1
f
fashenista
Hi,

Anyone know whats the best way to clean a gucci abbey bag? its mostly canvas with dark brown leather trims and gold hardware. i actually just want to clean the canvas, but will soap damage the leather or gold hardware? any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks!
Oct 29, 2007, 11:51am   #2
kavnadoo
Could you post some photos so we could have a look at the damage, if there is any?
Oct 30, 2007, 2:02pm   #3
GUCCI_COOCHIE
loves LV!
Yes, I need help with this too. Please ladies, list cleaning products you use, and where they can be purchased! TIA!
Nov 7, 2007, 5:34am   #4
h
hoha77
Hi,

I have a black wild boar leather abbey bag, can I clean and maintain it with the apple care and apple garde?
Nov 7, 2007, 7:51am   #5
w
w0ot
any 1 know how to clean the gucci double GG belt metal plate ?
Nov 7, 2007, 11:18am   #6
luvednotspoiled
<3 <3 <3
i know some people have used the coach signature cleaner and others use baby wipes!
Nov 7, 2007, 8:47pm   #7
beejerry
A Blondie Gal!
Originally Posted by w0ot
any 1 know how to clean the gucci double GG belt metal plate ?
Is it tarnishing? If not, for a quick shine, I use a silver polish cloth, the type w/ two different texture, I use the outside one (usually in blue).
Nov 7, 2007, 8:48pm   #8
beejerry
A Blondie Gal!
Originally Posted by hoha77
Hi,

I have a black wild boar leather abbey bag, can I clean and maintain it with the apple care and apple garde?
I use apple garde for all my leather bags and trimmings, so far so good
Nov 7, 2007, 9:49pm   #9
w
w0ot
Originally Posted by beejerry
Is it tarnishing? If not, for a quick shine, I use a silver polish cloth, the type w/ two different texture, I use the outside one (usually in blue).
wats the silver polish cloth ? its juz a cloth or with liquid ? any cure to make off the scratches on the metal plate ?
Nov 10, 2007, 10:23pm   #10
h
hoha77
Originally Posted by beejerry
I use apple garde for all my leather bags and trimmings, so far so good

Thanks. So can I use the apple care on my black abbey bag in wild boar leather as I 've saw some creasing on the side of bag.
Nov 11, 2007, 9:22pm   #11
v
val
i swear by baby wipes. it's amazing and gets rid of all dirt stains.
Dec 27, 2007, 5:52pm   #12
1pink11
I have a brown gucci logo bag and it has a blue stain on it from wearing it with denim jeans ...can someone help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 27, 2007, 8:06pm   #13
[coco]
LVoe
Originally Posted by val
i swear by baby wipes. it's amazing and gets rid of all dirt stains.

So do I!!! I also just give my bags a quick wipe over when I change from bag to bag...
Baby wipes are more of a maintainence for me....
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >