Home Premier Designers Gucci

Gucci Loves NY Bag

POST A REPLY

Feb 7, 2008, 2:31pm   #1
n
Hi everyone! I am thinking about getting one of these bags and was wondering what you guys think of it. I've asked some of my friends - some like it because they think it's "cute tacky" and some others just think it's tacky. I think the medium sized one is very similar to the LV Speedy shape and I don't have the LV speedy so this wouldn't be a redundant bag for me. Will it be possible to buy one or will it be sold out quickly? Any thoughts would be appreciated - I'm thinking about getting the medium one - thanks!
Feb 7, 2008, 3:08pm   #2
Originally Posted by nycbagobsessed
Hi everyone! I am thinking about getting one of these bags and was wondering what you guys think of it. I've asked some of my friends - some like it because they think it's "cute tacky" and some others just think it's tacky. I think the medium sized one is very similar to the LV Speedy shape and I don't have the LV speedy so this wouldn't be a redundant bag for me. Will it be possible to buy one or will it be sold out quickly? Any thoughts would be appreciated - I'm thinking about getting the medium one - thanks!
Have you some pic
ore it is me who donīt understand what bag you are asking about
Feb 7, 2008, 3:13pm   #3
e
You can see the bag at this link:
http://www.guccilovesny.com/
Feb 7, 2008, 3:21pm   #4
Originally Posted by emald37
You can see the bag at this link:
http://www.guccilovesny.com/
Thanks emald37 it was me who donīt understand the question

But sorry I donīt like this bag
Feb 7, 2008, 3:28pm   #5
Beware the BIN Paw
I'm going over to get one tomorrow during my lunch break. Guess you know what my answer is...
Feb 7, 2008, 11:16pm   #6
g
i think the decision is really up to and if you think you'll use it. If you like it... buy it. Everyone has different preferences. Think fast because it's a limited edition. Good luck!!!
Feb 8, 2008, 11:01pm   #7
i love this bag - the best part is that 100% of the $ goes to parks in Central Park - I think it's quirky & cute but I'm a native ny'er & adore ny - love the connection gucci has w/ the greatest city in the world - if you like it - go for it
Feb 9, 2008, 1:58am   #8
Originally Posted by purse4u
i love this bag - the best part is that 100% of the $ goes to parks in Central Park - I think it's quirky & cute but I'm a native ny'er & adore ny - love the connection gucci has w/ the greatest city in the world - if you like it - go for it
congrats!! but we love to see some pic
Feb 9, 2008, 8:42am   #9
I could so understand someone not loving this bag but I love it - here are pics - NY GIANTS COLORS TOO!

Last edited Feb 9, 2008 at 8:45am. Reason: 4gt
Feb 9, 2008, 8:51am   #10
Beware the BIN Paw
I bought it yesterday and posted a picture in the New Gucci Store thread. The bag comes with a Gucci Heart NY bag charm.
Feb 9, 2008, 8:58am   #11
Beware the BIN Paw
OMG! Just checked eBay to see if the bags were there! They are and are selling at sick prices. One maniac is looking for a BIN of $1750 for the bag that retailed for $730, with no mention of the bag charm that comes with it! Ugh!
Feb 9, 2008, 4:22pm   #12
Go home ROGER!!
im glad its for a good cause...but i hate the bag. its ugly....sorry
Feb 9, 2008, 5:08pm   #13
Go home ROGER!!
Originally Posted by .pursefiend.
im glad its for a good cause...but i hate the bag. its ugly....sorry
i didn't mean to say it like that...
Feb 9, 2008, 6:45pm   #14
hey, that's fine pursefiend to each his own important thing is that you get what you love & i love this bag, ny is my home & just looking at it makes me happy - 100% of the $ going to a charity of the city i love is fantastic - the fact that it launched the opening of the largest gucci store in the world - very cool - the colors represent ny - the vintage 80's double g pattern-i grew up w/ my mom carrying gucci bags - this bag is very ny - its hot
Feb 9, 2008, 6:56pm   #15
L
Oh I love it! Go for it if you will use it. I think its a keep-sake! :-)
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Gucci