POST A REPLY

Jun 2, 2010, 10:50pm   #61
M
MMMommy
Beautiful Sukey!
Jun 2, 2010, 11:31pm   #62
ang2383
Chanel l DY l Prada
congrats on the sukey lori. i was THIS close to getting it too, but i had to pass bc i bought too many things =(
Jun 3, 2010, 12:14am   #63
M
MMMommy
Lori, your gorgeous Sukey convinced me to order the medium version. I nabbed the last one at the Vacaville outlet. Love it! It is classic and elegant.
Jun 3, 2010, 12:25am   #64
lorihmatthews
A taste for the arts
Originally Posted by MMMommy
Lori, your gorgeous Sukey convinced me to order the medium version. I nabbed the last one at the Vacaville outlet. Love it! It is classic and elegant.
I'm so happy for you! I know you really wanted it. Enjoy!
Jun 3, 2010, 12:31am   #65
smalls
Congrats!!! Lori's picture makes me totally want one too.
Jun 3, 2010, 12:33am   #66
smalls
Hey ladies. I finally took a pic of my gunmetal crystal gg tote. It looks kind of huge on me, but I just love the color.
Attached Images

Jun 3, 2010, 1:16am   #67
M
MMMommy
Originally Posted by smalls
Hey ladies. I finally took a pic of my gunmetal crystal gg tote. It looks kind of huge on me, but I just love the color.
Love the gunmetal color!
Jun 3, 2010, 9:19am   #68
Beenie
Hopeless Hoarder
lorimatthews and MMMommy, congrats on those Sukeys! Smalls, I think the tote is great and I am sure you can stuff tons in it. The color really is nice.
Jun 3, 2010, 11:12am   #69
M
MMMommy
Just out of curiosity, did anyone ever spy the Sukey all leather tote (black or brown) in the Gucci retail store? If so, what season was it or when was it there?
Jun 3, 2010, 11:35am   #70
M
MMMommy
I just checked out the bag at Gucci's Korea website (click on Korea instead of United States), and the selection is amazing! Google translator helped me get to the bag section. The array of bags and color options are amazing. Way more selection than the US. Check it out!
Jun 3, 2010, 1:03pm   #71
lorihmatthews
A taste for the arts
Thanks everyone!

I have one nitpick about the Sukey -- the handle is a little tight to make it a shoulder bag when you're wearing a heavy coat. I will have to see if I can get used to it because the straps don't stay on my shoulder ... I really hope this bag is a keeper for me!
Jun 3, 2010, 1:24pm   #72
M
MMMommy
If the large is problematic as a shoulder bag, then the medium probably will be worse, right? Gucci outlet purchases are final sale, right? Or can you exchange?
Jun 3, 2010, 9:19pm   #73
smalls
If the large is problematic as a shoulder bag, then the medium probably will be worse, right? Gucci outlet purchases are final sale, right? Or can you exchange?
The gucci outlets are final sale- no exchanges. I have not compared the strap of the large to the medium. I got my medium silver so I can try to take a measurement of it later tonight.
Jun 3, 2010, 9:25pm   #74
Expy00
I tried on both the medim and large silver Sukeys at my boutique a few weeks ago and the large Sukey definitely felt more comfortable to me when worn on the shoulder compared to the medium. It definitely seemed that I had more room underneath the arm area when wearing the large Sukey as a shoulder bag. Unfortunately, I didn't ask my SA about either bag's drop strap length though.
Jun 3, 2010, 10:20pm   #75
ang2383
Chanel l DY l Prada
smalls - congrats on the bag! i love the color too. it's blue right? the outlet has a sorta matching wallet, but in black =(

mmmommey - i'm going to check out korea's site too. good idea!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >