Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Authenticate This GUCCI - Read the Rules & Use the Format in Posts #1 & 2.

DISCUSSION CLOSED
 
Thread Tools
Jun 20, 2011, 3:12am   #31
iadmireyoo's Avatar
iadmireyoo
Member
Originally Posted by aeonat
item:clutch
item number: 170656092709
seller:rcommunicates
link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_500wt_1156
thanks in advance
authentic
Jun 20, 2011, 9:22am   #32
b
bambidear
Member
Item Name: Gucci PVC tote
Link: http://deluxemall.com/gucci/47481-gu...tml#post284081
Seller: vivi2011
Who took the pictures: Seller
History of the bag:
Comments: i requested for a picture of the serial number, but it is kind of blur.. nonetheless, im hoping it will help.
Attached Images
 
Jun 20, 2011, 10:14am   #33
juicyfan's Avatar
juicyfan
Member
Item: Gucci Sukey Medium Tote leather Bag black 211944
Listing number:230637266461
Seller: daisyyu2006
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...T#ht_500wt_922
Jun 20, 2011, 10:17am   #34
r
rockyi
Member
Hi there, Would appreciate if someone could authenticate this? Thank you in-advance!!


Item: Gucci iPhone/iPod Touch Case Authentic, Mint Condition
Listing number: 300569514750
Seller: coolthings4me
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Jun 20, 2011, 10:54am   #35
r
r0c3l
Member
Hello, I would like to ask some help in authenticating this:

Item: "VERY NICE LIME GREEN GUCCI HANDBAG"
Listing number: 160604590385
Seller: butterfly19992011devon
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/VERY-NICE-LIME-G...item2564c79131

I just love the color, any info is very much appreciated. And the seller is quite new too.

Thanks!
Jun 20, 2011, 12:27pm   #36
A
Ajin
Member
Originally Posted by iadmireyoo
no red flags, but need a clearer bigger pic. thanks!
The posting has expired but if it gets on for another listing, I'll ask the seller to post or send me a clearer picture of the serial number.

Thank you so much!
Jun 20, 2011, 12:32pm   #37
kevlovlevis's Avatar
kevlovlevis
Member
Originally Posted by rockyi
Hi there, Would appreciate if someone could authenticate this? Thank you in-advance!!


Item: Gucci iPhone/iPod Touch Case Authentic, Mint Condition
Listing number: 300569514750
Seller: coolthings4me
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
authentic
Jun 20, 2011, 12:32pm   #38
kevlovlevis's Avatar
kevlovlevis
Member
Originally Posted by r0c3l
Hello, I would like to ask some help in authenticating this:

Item: "VERY NICE LIME GREEN GUCCI HANDBAG"
Listing number: 160604590385
Seller: butterfly19992011devon
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/VERY-NICE-LIME-G...item2564c79131

I just love the color, any info is very much appreciated. And the seller is quite new too.

Thanks!
fake
Jun 20, 2011, 12:33pm   #39
kevlovlevis's Avatar
kevlovlevis
Member
Originally Posted by juicyfan
Item: Gucci Sukey Medium Tote leather Bag black 211944
Listing number:230637266461
Seller: daisyyu2006
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...T#ht_500wt_922
i believe this is a fake
Jun 20, 2011, 12:34pm   #40
kevlovlevis's Avatar
kevlovlevis
Member
Originally Posted by bambidear
Item Name: Gucci PVC tote
Link: http://deluxemall.com/gucci/47481-gu...tml#post284081
Seller: vivi2011
Who took the pictures: Seller
History of the bag:
Comments: i requested for a picture of the serial number, but it is kind of blur.. nonetheless, im hoping it will help.
yea we need a better pic because it is too blurry
Jun 20, 2011, 1:51pm   #41
r
r0c3l
Member
Originally Posted by kevlovlevis
fake
Thanks!
Jun 20, 2011, 2:35pm   #42
ChiChi143's Avatar
ChiChi143
Member
Item: Pre-owned Authentic Gucci Tribeca Tote HUGE MARKDOWN!
Listing number: 37465133
Seller: MistressofRiches
Link: http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Pre-...DOWN-/37465133
Jun 20, 2011, 3:06pm   #43
iadmireyoo's Avatar
iadmireyoo
Member
Originally Posted by ChiChi143
Item: Pre-owned Authentic Gucci Tribeca Tote HUGE MARKDOWN!
Listing number: 37465133
Seller: MistressofRiches
Link: http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Pre-...DOWN-/37465133
authentic. since we're not allowed to comment on price, just thought id let you know that this same style bag is being sold for $1k on paris station: http://www.parisstation.com/index.ph...oducts_id=2115
Jun 20, 2011, 3:11pm   #44
ChiChi143's Avatar
ChiChi143
Member
^ thank you and wow!
Jun 20, 2011, 4:59pm   #45
j
jvabois
Member
Item Name:Vintage Gucci Floral bag
Item Number: 300567119351
Seller ID: Doorstepfashions
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=300567119351

Thank you for your help with authentications!
Last edited Jun 20, 2011 at 4:59pm. Reason: ID shown wrong
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools