Home > >

Authenticate This GUCCI - Read the Rules & Use the Format in Posts #1 & 2.


DISCUSSION CLOSED
 
Thread Tools
Jun 19, 2011, 5:50pm   #16
nay.nay01's Avatar
nay.nay01
Member
Item: GUCCI Monogram buckle shoulder bag...RARE!!!
Listing number: 220798628744
Seller: mobo1234
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...3#ht_500wt_958
Comments: I also listed an additional pic of the serial number the seller sent...TIA!
Attached Images
 
Jun 19, 2011, 9:47pm   #17
JessieRose's Avatar
JessieRose
Couture, it's my bag
Hey nay.nay. I am not able to make out the details on the serial number, it is too dark. I am not sure if you have time, but if you can request clearer pics, I would take a second look. I know we are running out of time on this auction, but I am by my computer now, so I should be able to respond right away.
Originally Posted by nay.nay01
Item: GUCCI Monogram buckle shoulder bag...RARE!!!
Listing number: 220798628744
Seller: mobo1234
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...3#ht_500wt_958
Comments: I also listed an additional pic of the serial number the seller sent...TIA!
Jun 19, 2011, 10:27pm   #18
nay.nay01's Avatar
nay.nay01
Member
Originally Posted by JessieRose
Hey nay.nay. I am not able to make out the details on the serial number, it is too dark. I am not sure if you have time, but if you can request clearer pics, I would take a second look. I know we are running out of time on this auction, but I am by my computer now, so I should be able to respond right away.
Ok thanks for your help, I know there will be others...also my computer messed up the last 15 sec so I couldn't even bid...maybe a sign haha but thanks!
Jun 19, 2011, 10:29pm   #19
JessieRose's Avatar
JessieRose
Couture, it's my bag
Yeah, to be honest, there was something that concerned me but it was a really bad pic. Hopefully I can help you with the next one!
Originally Posted by nay.nay01
Ok thanks for your help, I know there will be others...also my computer messed up the last 15 sec so I couldn't even bid...maybe a sign haha but thanks!
Jun 19, 2011, 10:37pm   #20
A
Ajin
Member
My friend is interested in this bag and asked the seller to send her the photo of the serial number. I am posting it here and hope the picture is big and good enough for you to authenticate the bag. Thank you so much as always!

Name: Gucci Hobo bag
Item#: 280695067130
Seller: jacklucy1
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Jun 19, 2011, 10:49pm   #21
kevlovlevis's Avatar
kevlovlevis
Member
Originally Posted by Ajin
My friend is interested in this bag and asked the seller to send her the photo of the serial number. I am posting it here and hope the picture is big and good enough for you to authenticate the bag. Thank you so much as always!

Name: Gucci Hobo bag
Item#: 280695067130
Seller: jacklucy1
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....=STRK:MEWAX:IT

authentic
Jun 19, 2011, 10:51pm   #22
A
Ajin
Member
Originally Posted by kevlovlevis
authentic
Thank you so much for the quick response. I know my friend is anxious to know the answer as the auction is ending in a few hours
Jun 19, 2011, 11:17pm   #23
A
Ajin
Member
Here is another one that I am interested in. TIA!

Name: New Gucci Guccissima Britt Beige Leather Handbag Purse
Seller: Local seller
Link: http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/clo/2435667047.html
Jun 20, 2011, 2:35am   #24
iadmireyoo's Avatar
iadmireyoo
Member
Originally Posted by Ajin
Here is another one that I am interested in. TIA!

Name: New Gucci Guccissima Britt Beige Leather Handbag Purse
Seller: Local seller
Link: http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/clo/2435667047.html
no red flags, but need a clearer bigger pic. thanks!
Jun 20, 2011, 2:43am   #25
c
carters
Member
Hi there

Please excuse the mess of this message.I asked for help with this bag.You very kindly sent me the message below.The last thread is now closed and I dont know how to reply to the message so have just copied it onto here, it shows as below.

The seller has added the clearer pictures to the listing as requested.

The link below does not seem to be working so have added a new link here


http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/jsp/item/I...adeId=39387195

Thank you for all your help.



Many (most) have accurate serial numbers since they are not unique to each individual bag, like chanel does. They are there to show the model/supplier. I would need to see a very clear, straight close-up of the front and back (serial number) of the leather gucci tag so I can make out the necessary details. I would recommend asking the seller to use the macro (flower) icon, under natural light and without a flash to get clear, detailed pics! Thanks!

__________________________________________________ _________________________


Originally Posted by carters
Hi there

I have never owned a Gucci before and have seen this one on an auction web site.Could somebody give me there opinion on whether its authentic.


Item Name:Gucci Handbag
Link: http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/39387...i_Handbag.html
Seller:Emmaman

I have asked for the serial numbers and they are

182491
208998


Thank you soooo much in advance
Last edited Jun 20, 2011 at 2:52am. Reason: Link not working
Jun 20, 2011, 2:47am   #26
l
laiii
Member
Item Name:black GG imprimé
Link:
Seller:
Who took the pictures:seller
History of the bag: brought from a Japan second hand bag shop,near Ginza
Comments: the seller said he has been work for gucci for years. n who has ever brought them said his products is in good quality..




Jun 20, 2011, 2:57am   #27
iadmireyoo's Avatar
iadmireyoo
Member
Originally Posted by laiii
Item Name:black GG imprimé
Link:
Seller:
Who took the pictures:seller
History of the bag: brought from a Japan second hand bag shop,near Ginza
Comments: the seller said he has been work for gucci for years. n who has ever brought them said his products is in good quality..




please refer to POST #2.
Jun 20, 2011, 3:01am   #28
iadmireyoo's Avatar
iadmireyoo
Member
Originally Posted by carters
Hi there

Please excuse the mess of this message.I asked for help with this bag.You very kindly sent me the message below.The last thread is now closed and I dont know how to reply to the message so have just copied it onto here, it shows as below.

The seller has added the clearer pictures to the listing as requested.

The link below does not seem to be working so have added a new link here


http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/jsp/item/I...adeId=39387195

Thank you for all your help.



Many (most) have accurate serial numbers since they are not unique to each individual bag, like chanel does. They are there to show the model/supplier. I would need to see a very clear, straight close-up of the front and back (serial number) of the leather gucci tag so I can make out the necessary details. I would recommend asking the seller to use the macro (flower) icon, under natural light and without a flash to get clear, detailed pics! Thanks!

__________________________________________________ _________________________


Originally Posted by carters
Hi there

I have never owned a Gucci before and have seen this one on an auction web site.Could somebody give me there opinion on whether its authentic.


Item Name:Gucci Handbag
Link: http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/39387...i_Handbag.html
Seller:Emmaman

I have asked for the serial numbers and they are

182491
208998


Thank you soooo much in advance
authentic.
Jun 20, 2011, 3:04am   #29
aeonat's Avatar
aeonat
Member
item:clutch
item number: 170656092709
seller:rcommunicates
link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_500wt_1156
thanks in advance
Jun 20, 2011, 3:04am   #30
c
carters
Member
Originally Posted by iadmireyoo
authentic.

Hi Thank you for the fast response.
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools