Home > >

AUTHENTICATE THIS GUCCI!....PLEASE READ POST #1 PRIOR to POSTING!

DISCUSSION CLOSED
 
Thread Tools
Jul 15, 2010, 10:46pm   #1
B
Thread Starter
Beach Bum
Member
http://forum.purseblog.com/gucci/wha...thentification


Authenticate This GUCCI
Please post authenticity questions related to Gucci in this thread. Continuation from the previous thread.

Should one of your items be questioned in this thread, you are welcome to provide additional pictures or materials supporting its authenticity.

Do not handle your disputes with other members in this thread but take your differences to Private Messages. Failure to do so can result in banning.

Please utilize the "Quote" feature when responding directly to another post.

Disclaimer

All Authenticate This threads on tPF are meant to provide assistance to shoppers who are uncertain about the legitimacy and authenticity of designer goods. The evaluations posted by tPF's members are only opinions that stem from personal experiences as shoppers and collectors. They are not legally binding or professional authentications and are not to be treated as such.

For questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact the forum administration via the forum's contact form.

Please read the following rules:

Before submitting an authentication request, see What is needed for Gucci Authentification thread for photos and tips that are helpful for authentication and request any necessary photos prior to posting.
What is needed for Gucci Authentification?
Additionally, make sure all requests are in the proper format (shown below) and search the thread prior to posting to confirm the item has not already been authenticated. This prevents duplicate requests and makes it easier for members to search for items that have already been posted.

Please use this format for authentication requests for an auction item:

Item Name:
Item Number:
Seller ID:
Link:


If the item is not on an auction site, please use the following format:

Item Name (if you know it):
Link (if available):
Where purchased:
Who took the pictures:
Additional comments:

then attach any photos (all authentications must include clear photos).
Last edited Jul 20, 2010 at 9:10am.
Jul 15, 2010, 10:56pm   #2
C
Cheryllyn
Member
please help authenticate these ebay for me:
#1) Item Name:Vtg Gucci White Monogram Canvas Leather Charm Bag Purse
Item Number:120595654390
Seller ID:thesongthatjanelikes4134
Link:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...id=p2759.l1259

#2 Item Name:Vintage GUCCI Monogram Navy and Gray Purse Bag
Item Number:250663821516
Seller ID:lready5
Link:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...id=p2759.l1259

#3Item Name:Vintage Gucci Locking Handbag Beautiful !!!!!!
Item Number:320560959108
Seller ID:godis0
Link:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...id=p2759.l1259
THANK you!


Thanks so much
Jul 16, 2010, 12:11am   #3
missaznpirate's Avatar
missaznpirate
Member
Item Name: New Gucci Handbag Sukey Black Leather Purse Tote Bag
Item Number: 280534901921
Seller ID: allgstore
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tchlink:top:en

TIA!!
Jul 16, 2010, 2:07am   #4
queen.asli's Avatar
queen.asli
Member
Hi, we have a posting format to follow
- please to read carefully - the first post on page 1 in this thread
- there you will see which clear, close and "straight on" pic and format - we need for helping you


important
Before posting please be sure that the link always, at least, show clear, close and "straight on" pic of the gucci tag/stamp and the serial number,

If not please ask seller for new pic, until the pic are as described Before posting here


If not, we canīt help you with a serious answer - and you canīt expect responses to your post.


Please post your request in the correct format:

Item Name:
Item Number:
Seller ID:
Link:


Please do not PM an authenticator to request authentication.
Any and all such requests must be posted in this thread.


Authenticators are not obligated to authenticate all requests
it`s also their right to ignore a request, that is not in the proper format.


Thanks for your Understanding
Last edited Jul 16, 2010 at 2:11am.
Jul 16, 2010, 2:09am   #5
i
internetchick
Member
Thanks for all the information...
Jul 16, 2010, 2:27am   #6
queen.asli's Avatar
queen.asli
Member
Originally Posted by internetchick
Thanks for all the information...

I really hope, this can help ensure, that we avoid all these requests in the wrong format and with incomplete images
Jul 16, 2010, 2:28am   #7
queen.asli's Avatar
queen.asli
Member
Originally Posted by missaznpirate
Item Name: New Gucci Handbag Sukey Black Leather Purse Tote Bag
Item Number: 280534901921
Seller ID: allgstore
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tchlink:top:en

TIA!!
need better pic please read post #4
Jul 16, 2010, 8:40am   #8
COACH ADDICT's Avatar
COACH ADDICT
SMW -slm ...
Originally Posted by COACH ADDICT
Authentic Vintage Gucci Doctor Bag Satchel Speedy Purse

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

evansmissy
230495389087

TIA...
Jul 16, 2010, 9:47am   #9
Guccigaga's Avatar
Guccigaga
Member
Originally Posted by queen.asli
Hi, we have a posting format to follow
- please to read carefully - the first post on page 1 in this thread
- there you will see which clear, close and "straight on" pic and format - we need for helping you


important
Before posting please be sure that the link always, at least, show clear, close and "straight on" pic of the gucci tag/stamp and the serial number,

If not please ask seller for new pic, until the pic are as described Before posting here


If not, we canīt help you with a serious answer - and you canīt expect responses to your post.


Please post your request in the correct format:

Item Name:
Item Number:
Seller ID:
Link:


Please do not PM an authenticator to request authentication.
Any and all such requests must be posted in this thread.


Authenticators are not obligated to authenticate all requests
it`s also their right to ignore a request, that is not in the proper format.


Thanks for your Understanding
GREAT JOB QUEEN
Jul 16, 2010, 10:41am   #10
f
frentiee
Member
Please authenticate:

Item Name: GUCCI VINTAGE BLUE DOCTOR BAG BOSTON PURSE AUTHENTIC
Item Number: 120593948617
Seller ID: mothers2222
link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...T#ht_603wt_913

Thank you in advance
Jul 16, 2010, 11:36am   #11
Guccigaga's Avatar
Guccigaga
Member
Originally Posted by frentiee
Please authenticate:

Item Name: GUCCI VINTAGE BLUE DOCTOR BAG BOSTON PURSE AUTHENTIC
Item Number: 120593948617
Seller ID: mothers2222
link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...T#ht_603wt_913

Thank you in advance
no red flags but please ask the seller for pics of the inside tag & serial without the flash..
Jul 16, 2010, 12:36pm   #12
An4's Avatar
An4
Ana
Originally Posted by queen.asli
Hi, we have a posting format to follow
- please to read carefully - the first post on page 1 in this thread
- there you will see which clear, close and "straight on" pic and format - we need for helping you


important
Before posting please be sure that the link always, at least, show clear, close and "straight on" pic of the gucci tag/stamp and the serial number,

If not please ask seller for new pic, until the pic are as described Before posting here


If not, we canīt help you with a serious answer - and you canīt expect responses to your post.


Please post your request in the correct format:

Item Name:
Item Number:
Seller ID:
Link:


Please do not PM an authenticator to request authentication.
Any and all such requests must be posted in this thread.


Authenticators are not obligated to authenticate all requests
it`s also their right to ignore a request, that is not in the proper format.


Thanks for your Understanding
bravo queen!
I hope everyone reads it, we'll refer them here if they don't!
Jul 16, 2010, 1:54pm   #13
f
frentiee
Member
Originally Posted by Guccigaga
no red flags but please ask the seller for pics of the inside tag & serial without the flash..
The auction has ended and seller didn't respond to my email, but thank you Guccigaga for a quick response =) .
Jul 16, 2010, 2:16pm   #14
queen.asli's Avatar
queen.asli
Member
Originally Posted by Guccigaga
GREAT JOB QUEEN
Originally Posted by An4
bravo queen!
I hope everyone reads it, we'll refer them here if they don't!
thank you lovely girls,
yes, it is incredible that we continue to believe it can succeed,
I wonder still that members who want help, do not bother to follow the rules,
Jul 16, 2010, 2:34pm   #15
Guccigaga's Avatar
Guccigaga
Member
Originally Posted by queen.asli
thank you lovely girls,
yes, it is incredible that we continue to believe it can succeed,
I wonder still that members who want help, do not bother to follow the rules,
I second that
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools