Home Premier Designers Gucci

AUTHENTICATE THIS GUCCI!....PLEASE READ POST #1 PRIOR to POSTING!


DISCUSSION CLOSED
 
Thread Tools
Jun 18, 2011, 7:13am   #12076
r
Member
Dearest! Please help :)

Item Name: Brand New Authentic Gucci Sukey Large Tote Bag in Brown
Item Number:25083854678
Seller ID:applekaty
Link: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Brand-New...item3a6724795d

Thank you in advance!
Jun 18, 2011, 8:22am   #12077
m
Member
Hi, i was looking for a gucci purse and I found this. The seller claims its authentic and that she got it from another powerseller but price she is offering as a starting bid is really low so I'm having major doubts.

Please authenticate this for me. Thank you so much!

http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/...0/HPIM0151.jpg
http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/...0/HPIM0149.jpg
http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/...0/HPIM0146.jpg
http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/...0/HPIM0137.jpg
http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/...0/HPIM0136.jpg
http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/...0/HPIM0134.jpg
http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/...0/HPIM0131.jpg
http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/...0/HPIM0130.jpg
http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/...0/HPIM0132.jpg
Jun 18, 2011, 8:35am   #12078
r
Member
Sorry ! and one more girls!

Item name:NEW & AUTHENTIC GUCCI SUKEY LARGE HAND BAG!
Number:200621283652
Seller ID:mscarol89347
Listing: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-AUTHE...item2eb5f5d944

thank you :)
Jun 18, 2011, 11:47am   #12079
m
Member
Sorry, I put the wrong format and wrong bag!

Item name:GG™GUCCI™ HANDBAG/ SHOULDER BAG
Number:250837321526
Seller IDreciousbags2011
Link:http://cgi.ebay.ph/GG-GUCCI-HANDBAG-...#ht_701wt_1022

Thanks again!
Jun 18, 2011, 11:50am   #12080
JessieRose's Avatar
Couture, it's my bag
Many (most) have accurate serial numbers since they are not unique to each individual bag, like chanel does. They are there to show the model/supplier. I would need to see a very clear, straight close-up of the front and back (serial number) of the leather gucci tag so I can make out the necessary details. I would recommend asking the seller to use the macro (flower) icon, under natural light and without a flash to get clear, detailed pics! Thanks!
Originally Posted by carters
Hi there

I have never owned a Gucci before and have seen this one on an auction web site.Could somebody give me there opinion on whether its authentic.


Item Name:Gucci Handbag
Link: http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/39387...i_Handbag.html
Seller:Emmaman

I have asked for the serial numbers and they are

182491
208998


Thank you soooo much in advance
Jun 18, 2011, 11:52am   #12081
JessieRose's Avatar
Couture, it's my bag
Fake
Originally Posted by rilaksophie
Dearest! Please help :)

Item Name: Brand New Authentic Gucci Sukey Large Tote Bag in Brown
Item Number:25083854678
Seller ID:applekaty
Link: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Brand-New...item3a6724795d

Thank you in advance!
Jun 18, 2011, 11:53am   #12082
JessieRose's Avatar
Couture, it's my bag
Fake.
Originally Posted by mmagirl20
Hi, i was looking for a gucci purse and I found this. The seller claims its authentic and that she got it from another powerseller but price she is offering as a starting bid is really low so I'm having major doubts.

Please authenticate this for me. Thank you so much!

http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/...0/HPIM0151.jpg
http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/...0/HPIM0149.jpg
http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/...0/HPIM0146.jpg
http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/...0/HPIM0137.jpg
http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/...0/HPIM0136.jpg
http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/...0/HPIM0134.jpg
http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/...0/HPIM0131.jpg
http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/...0/HPIM0130.jpg
http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/...0/HPIM0132.jpg
Jun 18, 2011, 11:56am   #12083
m
Member
Thank you! :)
Jun 18, 2011, 11:57am   #12084
JessieRose's Avatar
Couture, it's my bag
Fake and i just looked, they have other fake bags. That Balenciaga they are trying to sell makes me laugh! Stay away!!
Originally Posted by mmagirl20
Sorry, I put the wrong format and wrong bag!

Item name:GG™GUCCI™ HANDBAG/ SHOULDER BAG
Number:250837321526
Seller IDreciousbags2011
Link:http://cgi.ebay.ph/GG-GUCCI-HANDBAG-...#ht_701wt_1022

Thanks again!
Jun 18, 2011, 12:00pm   #12085
JessieRose's Avatar
Couture, it's my bag
You're very welcome! It is good that you are coming here first!
Originally Posted by mmagirl20
Thank you! :)
Jun 18, 2011, 12:29pm   #12086
m
Member
Originally Posted by JessieRose
Fake and i just looked, they have other fake bags. That Balenciaga they are trying to sell makes me laugh! Stay away!!
Oh my goodness, close call. Thank you so much for your time, I really appreciate it!! Have a great day!
Jun 18, 2011, 3:17pm   #12087
BosBear619's Avatar
Member
Hello can you please authenticate this please? Also, I don't know the style name on this piece so if you do know it can you provide me with that info as well? Thanks so much for your time, it's greatly appreciated!

Item Name: AUTH GUCCI Tan Brown Monogram Handle Handbag
Number: 200620361851
Seller: linda*s***stuff
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTH-GUCCI-Tan-B...item2eb5e7c87b
Jun 18, 2011, 4:04pm   #12088
JessieRose's Avatar
Couture, it's my bag
It is an authentic vintage Gucci. This style didn't have a name, as many vintage pieces don't. I have seen people refer to the style as a boston, speedy or doctor bag. I would personally call it a boston style.
Originally Posted by BosBear619
Hello can you please authenticate this please? Also, I don't know the style name on this piece so if you do know it can you provide me with that info as well? Thanks so much for your time, it's greatly appreciated!

Item Name: AUTH GUCCI Tan Brown Monogram Handle Handbag
Number: 200620361851
Seller: linda*s***stuff
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTH-GUCCI-Tan-B...item2eb5e7c87b
Jun 18, 2011, 4:07pm   #12089
N
Nat
Account Deactivated
This thread is being continued here: http://forum.purseblog.com/gucci/aut...l#post19257430


DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME Premier Designers Gucci  
TOP

Thread Tools