Home Premier Designers Gucci

To anyone who owns a Gucci Craft tote, please chime in....

POST A REPLY

May 28, 2012, 7:31pm   #16
qudz, that's a good price! I'd prefer the craft as it is easier to get things in and out if you're planning to use it as a diaper bag... good thing about the craft, it has leather edges so it won't fray easily. Mine is still looking good as new (and I got mine Sept. 2011) and used it for touring Europe, been inside overhead bin, and I used it EVERY SINGLE DAY!
May 29, 2012, 2:23pm   #17
Originally Posted by angelthelson
qudz, that's a good price! I'd prefer the craft as it is easier to get things in and out if you're planning to use it as a diaper bag... good thing about the craft, it has leather edges so it won't fray easily. Mine is still looking good as new (and I got mine Sept. 2011) and used it for touring Europe, been inside overhead bin, and I used it EVERY SINGLE DAY!
ok great thanks for the info! i was debating getting it since the trim is lilac in color and i kind of wanted a more neutral trim like black, white, beige, brown etc. if you used it everyday and its holding up well then i guess i will give it a shot!
May 29, 2012, 8:27pm   #18
the lilac color looks like a great color! it's not too bright and just right! that's good choice!
May 30, 2012, 2:19pm   #19
I just ordered the bigger sized lilac trim! It should be here sometime next week
I'm thinking of using the smaller pouch to hold a bit of my make up, or whatever is floating around my bag
Jun 23, 2012, 1:46am   #20
l
Originally Posted by Dee.
I just ordered the bigger sized lilac trim! It should be here sometime next week
I'm thinking of using the smaller pouch to hold a bit of my make up, or whatever is floating around my bag
Any pics?:P
Jun 23, 2012, 3:24pm   #21
Originally Posted by lune328
Any pics?:P
I did a reveal, but here's a quick pic:

Aug 26, 2012, 8:39pm   #22
that's really pretty Dee! I sometimes use my pouch as a wallet
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Gucci