Home Premier Designers Gucci

Anyone around for a small exclusive reveal?

POST A REPLY

Aug 6, 2012, 4:15pm   #1
Soooo, after an incident I had with my luggage, I thought I'd treat myself to a little thing...anyone around? I got a rain coat for my bag as it was raining hehe
Attached Images

Aug 6, 2012, 4:20pm   #2
It's my first Gucci piece, now...this wallet is an 'exclusive' I was speaking to my SA in London and on a display was this beautiful plain leather wallet, I immediately wanted it! My SA said it was a trial piece that had just been sent in for display purposes, but after much begging...here he is!

He's just so functional for what I want a wallet for, I love the fact it's like not plastered with 'Gucci' all over it, it has a simple hot stamp on the inside.

Sorry about the photo quality, i used my iPad,
Attached Images

Aug 6, 2012, 4:35pm   #3
So sorry again that it happened to you! This is a very nice treat! Many congrats & enjoy!
Aug 6, 2012, 4:36pm   #4
Originally Posted by MrVuitton
So sorry again that it happened to you! This is a very nice treat! Many congrats & enjoy!
Aww thanks!
Aug 7, 2012, 6:43am   #5
Your little treat for a brokenheart is verrrryyy nice!! My brokenheart usually get only ice cream hahahaha... Enjoy the wallet
Aug 7, 2012, 7:10am   #6
Sorry about your luggage problem

Congratulations, I like it - a lot .

Would you mind sharing how much it was?n a couple of months it will be man-present time again
Aug 7, 2012, 7:59am   #7
Originally Posted by BoobooCess
Your little treat for a brokenheart is verrrryyy nice!! My brokenheart usually get only ice cream hahahaha... Enjoy the wallet
Hehe, thankyou!
Aug 7, 2012, 8:00am   #8
Originally Posted by papertiger
Sorry about your luggage problem

Congratulations, I like it - a lot .

Would you mind sharing how much it was?n a couple of months it will be man-present time again
Thanks! It was £180 plus VAT which is 20%, but I got that back for the tourist tax refund thing, so at the most it would be £216
Aug 7, 2012, 10:17am   #9
^ Many thanks MrLondonLV
Aug 8, 2012, 6:43am   #10
Au Masculin
What does it mean, a "trial piece"?
Aug 8, 2012, 10:14am   #11
Originally Posted by eminere™
A piece they were sent to trial on display to see if people like it or not - that's what my SA said, so basically it's not officially for sale, but I got it in the end hehe
Aug 8, 2012, 1:17pm   #12
Originally Posted by eminere™
Originally Posted by MrLondonLV
A piece they were sent to trial on display to see if people like it or not - that's what my SA said, so basically it's not officially for sale, but I got it in the end hehe
I think the small zip-round croc card holder was a trial piece.

Sometimes they do special project pieces too, like a mini range in white croc and only for sale in one location.
Aug 13, 2012, 10:28am   #13
'Will Work For Bags'
it looks utterly soft, congrats
Aug 13, 2012, 10:33am   #14
Lady Philosophy
Sorry with what happened with your luggage! On the bright side, you were able to find a gorgeous pick-me-up!
Aug 13, 2012, 2:11pm   #15
Originally Posted by graham
it looks utterly soft, congrats
It's soooooo soft! Thanks
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Gucci