Home > >

where can i order goyard online??


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 21, 2010, 3:34am   #16
alexiamicole's Avatar
alexiamicole
Member
I agree!!! That amount we pay Customs can already help us purchase another bag!!! :)
Jun 21, 2010, 7:05am   #17
DiamondBliss's Avatar
DiamondBliss
Member
Originally Posted by alexiamicole
I agree!!! That amount we pay Customs can already help us purchase another bag!!! :)

Alexiamicole, for sure. I actually just got an e-mail back from the lovely Florent at the Paris Goyard flagship store informing me of the cost to get my personalization done to the bag 122 Euros. Not bad...but the Customs on top of the bag I think I was quoted (by a customs officer in Canada) was something like 200 Euros...PLUS shipping on top, plus the actual cost to get it personalized (not to mention if one were to purchase an entirely new Goyard bag), oh my...it just adds up to a horrific amount! I think I'll just wait until I'm in a location that does sell Goyard to get it painted rather than sending it away. Darn. lol
Jun 24, 2010, 11:05pm   #18
S
ShilohNouvel
Member
Originally Posted by Mette

The San Francisco store will ship to any US address. You can also contact them via phone or e-mail.
Hi Mette! May I ask for the contact details of the SF store? Thanks!
Jun 25, 2010, 9:23am   #19
bg031's Avatar
bg031
Member
Originally Posted by DiamondBliss
.. the Customs on top of the bag I think I was quoted (by a customs officer in Canada) was something like 200 Euros...PLUS shipping on top, plus the actual cost to get it personalized (not to mention if one were to purchase an entirely new Goyard bag), oh my...it just adds up to a horrific amount! I think I'll just wait until I'm in a location that does sell Goyard to get it painted rather than sending it away. Darn. lol[/FONT][/COLOR]
wowza!!! good to know this. thanks for posting.
Jun 25, 2010, 10:45am   #20
balihai88's Avatar
balihai88
Member
The number for the SF boutique is 415.398.1110.
Jun 25, 2010, 11:33pm   #21
goldbundles's Avatar
goldbundles
Member
no, can't order Goyard online. call boutique. SAs are very helpful and friendly. i get mine from Barneys.
Jul 7, 2010, 5:58pm   #22
mbarbi's Avatar
Thread Starter
mbarbi
Member
Thank you so much for your replies ü
Mar 13, 2012, 10:26pm   #23
beachgirl13's Avatar
beachgirl13
Member
Originally Posted by goldbundles
no, can't order Goyard online. call boutique. SAs are very helpful and friendly. i get mine from Barneys.
Does anyone know if the California Barney's has them?


So let me get this right .... we can call the San Francisco store and they will do a charge send?

Is there a site where we can see the bags?
Mar 14, 2012, 4:14pm   #24
oogiewoogie's Avatar
oogiewoogie
Life is good.. :)
Originally Posted by beachgirl13
Does anyone know if the California Barney's has them?


So let me get this right .... we can call the San Francisco store and they will do a charge send?

Is there a site where we can see the bags?
Barneys in Beverly Hills stocks Goyard - (310) 276-4400
Mar 15, 2012, 7:42pm   #25
beachgirl13's Avatar
beachgirl13
Member
Originally Posted by oogiewoogie
Barneys in Beverly Hills stocks Goyard - (310) 276-4400
Thank you!
Im going to be there in April, I think will just go in
Mar 30, 2012, 1:56pm   #26
cat_lin's Avatar
cat_lin
Member
Originally Posted by oogiewoogie
Barneys in Beverly Hills stocks Goyard - (310) 276-4400
Thanks for the number. I'll contact it.
May 2, 2012, 11:36pm   #27
beachgirl13's Avatar
beachgirl13
Member
Originally Posted by cat_lin
Thanks for the number. I'll contact it.
Did you have any luck ordering from them via phone?

I was unable to make it in the store the one day I was there
May 2, 2012, 11:42pm   #28
beachgirl13's Avatar
beachgirl13
Member
Originally Posted by jmblopez
Hi mbarbi,

I was able to purchase my first Goyard bag from their San Francisco store. U have to email or call them for your order.
Does anyone have the email?
May 11, 2012, 9:13am   #29
cat_lin's Avatar
cat_lin
Member
Originally Posted by beachgirl13
Did you have any luck ordering from them via phone?

I was unable to make it in the store the one day I was there
Unfortunately, I could not. I don't know why, though I contact them about 5 times.
I hope you can get it some times.
May 11, 2012, 8:08pm   #30
h
hotshot
Member
Goyard is available at Bergdorf Goodman 212 -753-7300
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools