Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Ordering from SF

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Dec 15, 2011, 2:47pm   #1
maxmara's Avatar
Thread Starter
maxmara
Member
Hi everyone

Has anyone ordered from Goyard SF? Do they accept order by phone and do you have to fax your signature?
Any recommendations of sales assistance ?
TIA
Dec 15, 2011, 2:51pm   #2
christymarie340's Avatar
christymarie340
Member
Ask for Ryan! Not sure about the phone order, sorry.
Dec 15, 2011, 7:29pm   #3
Layn's Avatar
Layn
Loving the unusual
For Goyard SF I email Lucio...

Not sure about phone order though, but by email you can fill in their authorization form, sign on it and scan it in for them
Dec 15, 2011, 9:59pm   #4
PinkSuadeSoho's Avatar
PinkSuadeSoho
Princess Grace Ave
I spoke to Marcela by phone and placed the order that way. You do have to fill out the authorization form before they charge you. They all seem very helpful and kind. GL!
Dec 15, 2011, 11:01pm   #5
D
Damier Dork
Member
I've worked with Lucio in the past as well, he even helped me with personalization too. He's very patient and excellent with following up during the process. You will have to fax your cc and ID.
Dec 15, 2011, 11:29pm   #6
PinkSuadeSoho's Avatar
PinkSuadeSoho
Princess Grace Ave
I emailed them my cc information, however they didn't ask for id of any kind. I worked with the manager, so I wonder why there seems to be a lack of consistency.
Dec 18, 2011, 10:44am   #7
M
Miss Kittay
Member
Hello, Goyard peeps! This is my first post and since I cannot start a thread yet, please indulge me here! I am working with the SF manager (very helpful) to order a St. Louis PM in black/tan with personalization. She nicely sent me all the samples of colors, letter styles, and stripe sizes...can we say overstimulation (in a Goodyard way!)? Anyhoo, what do y'all suggest....just initials, stripes and initials or just stripes? Colors? Is there a thread all about personalization? TIA!
Dec 21, 2011, 12:28am   #8
maxmara's Avatar
Thread Starter
maxmara
Member
I called SF Goyard and Lucio was a great help. I did have to fax authorization form but no ID. I am glad I ordered from goyard. After getting scammed on eBay, to save a few hundred bucks. It's truly not worth it btw.. I can sleep better and wait patiently for my new babies.
Dec 22, 2011, 11:50pm   #9
eggegg's Avatar
eggegg
Member
My SA there was Ryan, he is great, through phone emailed/scan my autorization, safe and ships fast like 5 days from SF to Guam....
Jan 6, 2012, 12:18am   #10
PinkSuadeSoho's Avatar
PinkSuadeSoho
Princess Grace Ave
Originally Posted by Miss Kittay
Hello, Goyard peeps! This is my first post and since I cannot start a thread yet, please indulge me here! I am working with the SF manager (very helpful) to order a St. Louis PM in black/tan with personalization. She nicely sent me all the samples of colors, letter styles, and stripe sizes...can we say overstimulation (in a Goodyard way!)? Anyhoo, what do y'all suggest....just initials, stripes and initials or just stripes? Colors? Is there a thread all about personalization? TIA!
It is a bit overwhelming. It took me a full day to play around with the colours and how I would place my initials. I looked at A LOT of Goyard bags and finally came up with my end result. I'd go for both stripes and initials. Copy a pic of the bag you'll be buying and take the colours from what you were sent. Play around with the program you use on your computer, to get an idea as to how the bag will look with all the experimentations. You can google Goyard with monograms or Goyard personalization(s) and generally receive amazing feedback. Would love to see what you end up with. The whole process is just as exciting. Please share when you can! Happy New Year!
Jan 6, 2012, 12:30am   #11
PinkSuadeSoho's Avatar
PinkSuadeSoho
Princess Grace Ave
Originally Posted by Miss Kittay
Hello, Goyard peeps! This is my first post and since I cannot start a thread yet, please indulge me here! I am working with the SF manager (very helpful) to order a St. Louis PM in black/tan with personalization. She nicely sent me all the samples of colors, letter styles, and stripe sizes...can we say overstimulation (in a Goodyard way!)? Anyhoo, what do y'all suggest....just initials, stripes and initials or just stripes? Colors? Is there a thread all about personalization? TIA!
.
Jan 6, 2012, 12:31am   #12
PinkSuadeSoho's Avatar
PinkSuadeSoho
Princess Grace Ave
Originally Posted by Miss Kittay
Hello, Goyard peeps! This is my first post and since I cannot start a thread yet, please indulge me here! I am working with the SF manager (very helpful) to order a St. Louis PM in black/tan with personalization. She nicely sent me all the samples of colors, letter styles, and stripe sizes...can we say overstimulation (in a Goodyard way!)? Anyhoo, what do y'all suggest....just initials, stripes and initials or just stripes? Colors? Is there a thread all about personalization? TIA!

I wasn't able to add the picture for some reason to my post to you. So, here it is, an example of layout for monogramming and initials. Of course your colours may be different, but it's a start! GL and hope to see you soon!
Jan 6, 2012, 12:32am   #13
PinkSuadeSoho's Avatar
PinkSuadeSoho
Princess Grace Ave
Originally Posted by PinkSuadeSoho

I wasn't able to add the picture for some reason to my post to you. So, here it is, an example of layout for monogramming and initials. Of course your colours may be different, but it's a start! GL and hope to see you soon!

Sorry for the triple post
Attached Images
 
Jan 20, 2012, 4:56pm   #14
AndyLVoe's Avatar
AndyLVoe
Member
Hi there, I live in Canada, and want a St.Louis GM Goyard bag, but I want to make sure its authentic, and brand new-ish.. Seeing a few Goyard bags on reputable resellers site, all dirty and gross (even if you could possibly clean mystery stains) turns me off.. Is there any way they would do orders over the phone, when I live in Canada? *crossing fingers*
Jan 21, 2012, 12:25pm   #15
M
Miss Kittay
Member
Originally Posted by PinkSuadeSoho
It is a bit overwhelming. It took me a full day to play around with the colours and how I would place my initials. I looked at A LOT of Goyard bags and finally came up with my end result. I'd go for both stripes and initials. Copy a pic of the bag you'll be buying and take the colours from what you were sent. Play around with the program you use on your computer, to get an idea as to how the bag will look with all the experimentations. You can google Goyard with monograms or Goyard personalization(s) and generally receive amazing feedback. Would love to see what you end up with. The whole process is just as exciting. Please share when you can! Happy New Year!
Thank you for the response, so sweet!! I hadn't heard anything back for awhile, but did finally take the leap and order the St. Louis PM w/ stripes and initials! Guess what? I just checked and it is sitting in the UPS Dallas hold and will not get here until Monday! (You know, no Saturday UPS delivery) The anticipation is almost too much!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools