Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

My first Goyard

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Mar 27, 2014, 9:25pm   #1
late.in.da.game's Avatar
Thread Starter
late.in.da.game
Member
Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395969880.051746.jpg
Views: 1748
Size:  203.4 KB

Sharing my first Goyard...sac le chat or sac hardy PM in Black and Tan
Mar 28, 2014, 12:12am   #2
DRJones616's Avatar
DRJones616
Member
Congrats!!
Mar 28, 2014, 12:21am   #3
ujili's Avatar
ujili
Member
Congrats! Its a beautiful bag in goyard's classic color.
Mar 28, 2014, 7:12pm   #4
s
slang
Member
I love it!!! Congrats & enjoy!
May 26, 2014, 9:33pm   #5
runandstretch's Avatar
runandstretch
Member
Gorgeous!!! Would you mind sharing the price?
May 29, 2014, 10:47pm   #6
late.in.da.game's Avatar
Thread Starter
late.in.da.game
Member
Thank you all! I am truly enjoying it! Btw, I don't know the pricing because this was a present from my husband.
May 30, 2014, 12:39am   #7
hollyyih's Avatar
hollyyih
Member
love the tan trim with black! lucky girl
May 30, 2014, 12:17pm   #8
c
corneliakerr
Member
Love it!!!!!!!!
May 30, 2014, 3:37pm   #9
late.in.da.game's Avatar
Thread Starter
late.in.da.game
Member
Originally Posted by hollyyih
love the tan trim with black! lucky girl

Thank you
Jun 5, 2014, 7:54pm   #10
a
ashley4816
Member
If you were getting a GM to use as a travel bag, would you get green or grey? I'm not as concerned with it matching my wardrobe if it would mainly be used as a carry on. Thank you!
Jun 6, 2014, 12:44am   #11
late.in.da.game's Avatar
Thread Starter
late.in.da.game
Member
Originally Posted by ashley4816
If you were getting a GM to use as a travel bag, would you get green or grey? I'm not as concerned with it matching my wardrobe if it would mainly be used as a carry on. Thank you!

I'm not fond of colors...I go for the grey
Jun 6, 2014, 6:00am   #12
g
goyardlove
Member
Love love love! Congrats! This is actually my first time seeing this style.
Jun 6, 2014, 10:37am   #13
H
Hone
Member
Originally Posted by late.in.da.game
Attachment 2558059

Sharing my first Goyard...sac le chat or sac hardy PM in Black and Tan
Congrats! Same bag but different color. Enjoy it to the max .
Jun 7, 2014, 12:41am   #14
late.in.da.game's Avatar
Thread Starter
late.in.da.game
Member
Originally Posted by Hone
Congrats! Same bag but different color. Enjoy it to the max .

What color do you have?
Jun 7, 2014, 12:41am   #15
late.in.da.game's Avatar
Thread Starter
late.in.da.game
Member
Originally Posted by goyardlove
Love love love! Congrats! This is actually my first time seeing this style.

Thank you!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools