Home Premier Designers Goyard

goyard tote or LV neverfull?!?!


View Poll Results: goyard tote or LV neverfull?!?!
goyard tote 251 69.53%
LV neverfull 110 30.47%
Voters: 361. You may not vote on this poll

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jan 24, 2010, 7:08pm   #61
**Ann**'s Avatar
Member
I've been debating this as well, and finally pulled the trigger today and ordered the Navy St Louis PM.
Jan 24, 2010, 7:16pm   #62
cmm008's Avatar
Member
I would go for the Neverfull.
Jan 24, 2010, 7:40pm   #63
K
Member
So funny, this is my exact debate too. I live in a town where everything is LV all the time, so Goyard it is.
Jan 25, 2010, 4:43pm   #64
yoglood's Avatar
Member
Goyard. I have the NF and love it, but Goyard is just more rare!
Jan 26, 2010, 12:49pm   #65
S
Member
This is the same debate I was having with myself. I came hear today to post this very same question. Now it looks like I have it answered. Goyard it is.
Jan 26, 2010, 2:44pm   #66
annalcg's Avatar
PurseBlog Intern
Originally Posted by SunnyCalifornia
This is the same debate I was having with myself. I came hear today to post this very same question. Now it looks like I have it answered. Goyard it is.
How exciting! Congrats on the decision

Just a little tidbit: yesterday I sat next to a woman carrying a Neverfull on the subway. I was carrying my St. Louis, and it was just amusing to me because I remembered this exact thread! Sorry, sort of random, but it nevertheless entertained me to mentally compare the bags on the underground journey.
May 30, 2010, 2:30pm   #67
a
Member
this is the exact same question for me!!!

the louis vuitton seems more hardy, is this true? i mean which bag do you guys think would stand up longer and which one do you think is worth all the money?
May 30, 2010, 4:01pm   #68
*
Member
Not a fan of LV's NF, but I did read that LV will be offering personalization stripes on the NF soon.
May 30, 2010, 4:15pm   #69
birkel's Avatar
Member
many L:Vs are isnpired on goyards allways goyard
May 30, 2010, 6:54pm   #70
callmelulu's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by *emma*
Not a fan of LV's NF, but I did read that LV will be offering personalization stripes on the NF soon.
yup, that's what i'm waiting for. i'm going to get LV neverfull and maybe one day a goyard fidji
May 31, 2010, 5:31pm   #71
jmblopez's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by annalcg
How exciting! Congrats on the decision

Just a little tidbit: yesterday I sat next to a woman carrying a Neverfull on the subway. I was carrying my St. Louis, and it was just amusing to me because I remembered this exact thread! Sorry, sort of random, but it nevertheless entertained me to mentally compare the bags on the underground journey.

Goyard for me.It’s all because Goyard is not as common as other brands that's why it's hard to find
May 31, 2010, 6:31pm   #72
Bethc's Avatar
Member
I have 2 NFs, one GM and one MM, I still love my St Louis GM, and the colors are more fun!
Jun 2, 2010, 11:41am   #73
tinad2004's Avatar
Member
lv!
Jun 2, 2010, 7:34pm   #74
i
NYer
I have both but my vote goes to GOYARD. Hands down.
Jun 2, 2010, 11:54pm   #75
c
Member
ive been through that also, but chose goyard instead of the lv neverfull. the neverfull is just so common, and goyard is unique. plus i love the colors of goyard.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Goyard  
TOP

Thread Tools