Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Goyard St Louis Tote Wear and Durability?

POST A REPLY

Jul 17, 2012, 3:49am   #61
PinkSuadeSoho
Princess Grace Ave
Originally Posted by SassieMe
Over 70 Pieces of Goyard since May of 2011 - WOW!! KWIM? With that kind of collection (and your extensive collection of Bal bags), it's remarkable that there aren't lots of photos of your Goyard collection - beyond the pink St. Louis recently posted.

I've read a lot of your posts regarding Goyard and am still waiting for a photo of the location of the numbers on a St. Louis. (I'm not saying that there aren't any, just that I've scoured mine and can't find them anywhere and you suggest that you know where they are.)
Hi Sassie,

I completely understand where you're coming from, and I admit to being the worst. If pics aren't shown, I have many doubts about what's said. It's just the nature of the beast. I get it. I have many pics and forgot that my album is contacts only. I also have homes in numerous places that aren't in the same country, with bags being dispersed throughout. I have never provided pictures on my collection on tpf and am happy to go into further detail if you would like. Fire off an email and I'll respond. HTH
Jan 24, 2014, 9:20pm   #62
H
Happying
LOLz
PinkSuadeSoHo is BUSTED!!!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >