Loving the unusual
black/tan!
Apr 7, 2012, 10:55am   #17
Black on black!!!!
Apr 8, 2012, 10:22am   #18
Black :)
Aug 9, 2012, 11:33pm   #19
P
Deciding on the same thing. I'm planing on getting a matching combination in the boeing style- does anyone know of black/black or black/ran is easier to find in Boeing? That's pretty much going to make the decision for me :). Also- does the tan patina? Thanks!
Sep 18, 2012, 11:42pm   #20
Handbag Junkie
Black and Tan
Sep 19, 2012, 12:48am   #21
B
I prefer the black/tan colour, I think it looks smarter than plain black. A few times when I've been in contact with Goyard in London, they have been running low on, or are out of the red and black/tan colours in certain items. I wouldn't be bothered about having to settle for a plain black piece though, I just prefer the tan trim.
Sep 19, 2012, 7:53am   #22
Don't encourage me!!
I thought that I wanted black/tan until I saw them in person. Fell in love with the black on black - bought the croisere 35 and the SL PM. They look so sophisticated together!
Sep 21, 2012, 9:36pm   #23
P
Originally Posted by SassieMe
I thought that I wanted black/tan until I saw them in person. Fell in love with the black on black - bought the croisere 35 and the SL PM. They look so sophisticated together!
Sounds classy! Pictures please!!! Are they floating around somewhere on TPF?
Sep 21, 2012, 9:45pm   #24
Don't encourage me!!
Originally Posted by Pazdzernika
Sounds classy! Pictures please!!! Are they floating around somewhere on TPF?
The St. Louis is around here somewhere and I had a problem with my croisiere strap and it's around here somewhere....I'm not very good with taking photos! Maybe I'll find some time over the weekend.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Goyard