POST A REPLY

Jul 2, 2012, 12:21am   #1
Voltaire
Noir
May 2012 price US $2170 (purchased at Goyard San Francisco)

I travel frequently for business and almost always would carry my purse AND a laptop bag. Often times I would force my laptop bag w/ the laptop in my carry-on to avoid checking in my luggage or just the laptop bag and take the laptop out, semi-force it into my purse just when boarding the plane. I'm glad I waited and tried on the Voltaire! This is my best friend during most of my travels now (I carry a soft pouch/clutch inside with my wallet and other items, which I use when I step out and leave my Voltaire behind at the office/hotel). There is a nice, hard (but light) base holder at the bottom to keep its shape. The tote strap doesn't look long, but I am able to comfortably carry it on my shoulder. The shoulder strap comes in very handy as well!
Attached Images

Feb 14, 2013, 1:52am   #2
Goyard Voltaire, Black/Tan (photos from Yoogi's Closet)
Attached Images

Jan 9, 2014, 1:35pm   #3
I've lived with my Voltaire now for a while, and I think I will return it to SF to be monogrammed. Since my Voltaire purchase I have ordered two Senat zip pouches, small and mini, both like the bag, in black canvas/black leather.
Jan 18, 2014, 11:46am   #4
m
Originally Posted by Mr. Carre
I've lived with my Voltaire now for a while, and I think I will return it to SF to be monogrammed. Since my Voltaire purchase I have ordered two Senat zip pouches, small and mini, both like the bag, in black canvas/black leather.
Don't mean to derail the conversation, but would you be willing to post some images of your Senat pouches once you receive them with some common items for sizing reference? I've handled them in Barney's before, but the ultra-flat nature style makes it hard to imagine how much you could really fit into the smaller sizes. Congrats on the purchases!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Goyard Goyard Reference Library