chicago trip.....

Jun 3, 2006
soo i couldnt believe how many people carry birkins in chicago. believe me, i live in nyc and work in the fashion industry but i can honestly say ive spotted more birkins in 2 days than ever in 2 days walking in nyc..weird.

anyways, of course i visited the hermes store in hopes that i would bump into my first birkin with dh who now thinks im a birkin radar.

i saw 3 huge travel birkins, black vibrato kelly and gold kelly..anddddddddd of course a lady who scored a 30 dark blue suede birkin with paladium hardware while i was there.. it was gorgggg! (my dh asked me after if maybe shes from tpf too and ck to see if someone posted- haha) i then had the courage to ask the SA if there were any other birkins in the back but of course they said no=/

i also couldnt believe that on my way back on the plane, i also saw 2 more ladies carrying birkins, 30 togo black with gold hardware and a lady kicking around her 35 blue jean birkin on the floor in line- does anyone do that here???

will be in sf this week...cant wait to visit the store:yes:

I love Chicago and if any of you ladies come in town and want to meet up for a drink or just want a suggestion for a good SA, PM me.

They usually have atleast 1 or 2 Kellys in back and often a Birkin, but don't let them know I said that. :roflmfao:

Last week in Chicago there was a shipment of exotic birkins but it got sold out within a few days(I was going to report what they have but I was too late).

Oh C--did you get to meet Caroline?

E

I called her for an update of my request and she told me about the shipment but I am planning to go meet her tomorrow. She wanted me to see the shipment just to get an idea of the sizes but it was sold out when I talked to her again on Sat.

That's too bad C. I hope you have fun meeting her tommorow.
I just ordered a Rouge G Ulysses & a heart charm since she's going to be out of town for her wedding.

I used to live in Chicago, but I never noticed any Birkins (not that I would have recognized one if one hit me in the head when I lived there).

I am surprised that Chicago is that full of Birkins....

I love Chicago and if any of you ladies come in town and want to meet up for a drink or just want a suggestion for a good SA, PM me.

They usually have atleast 1 or 2 Kellys in back and often a Birkin, but don't let them know I said that. :roflmfao:

i would have loved to meet up with you! i didnt know you were from there. anyways, if i ever go back for work- i will def let you know. i love chicago. its a beautiful city. i also discovered chicago dogs as well as the yummy popcorn!