Louis Vuitton Women's 2007 Runway!

Wait...no...nah!...that's not....no...that can't be...MARC JACOBS?
NAH.....
attachment.php

sorry, but im so happy the men's collection wasn't a disappointment. this collection looks like they've really run out of ideas. especially those plaid plastic market bags... unless they're actually some luxurious material like matted silk or leather.

wow.. he looks a lot better! He's taken a few years off his life with that new haircut, and finally got rid of those geeky glasses!

he kinda looks like Al Pacino :lol:

awwww...I liked his geeky glasses! lol (i :heart: nerds lol) Anyhoo ya, this entire collection is a MESS. As much as I like MJ, this entire collection is pretty lame......except for the shoes....lol....cuz I like some of the strappy sandles (no, not the ones with a hole/circle in the heel!). Oh well.....I'll be buying more permanent collection bags then! woohoo!:biggrin:

Whats going on with LV??????????? I am really disappointed....Even though I dont like most of LVs stuff really, I love and adore the classic bags only...but they have really gone too far!!!!! :wtf: They look so cheap!!!!:yucky:

hmmm.. this is pretty bad. However, I do think the printed silk-looking monogram bag looks very nice.

I have to say I never thought I would ever see the day when LV bags look like the bags my mother and I used to get in Mexico for $1. What a disappointment.