mini lin

madamefifi

cat hoarder
O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
I just ordered the monogram mini lin speedy 30 in ebene from elux and can't wait to get it! I think it's gonna be fabulous! I haven't noticed a lot of posts about mini lin on here so I was wondering, who has some and what do you think of it?

My Mini Lin Boulonge was sent back to elux about two days after I received it. The fabric pulled away (3/4 - 1") from the leather piping at the top about 24 hours after I began carrying it. I was told it was "quality control" issue. I was going to have them replace it but changed my mind and went with another LV.

Honestly...I absolutely ADORE the Mini Lin line and was pretty bummed when this happened.

I saw the bag in my store awhile ago and I must admit, I thought it was cute. I wouldn't buy it but I'd like to get a keycase or something from the line. Maybe the billfold wallet.

i bought it and i love it, but i haven't start using it yet, uhm.. people who had already used it for awhile, can u tell us how it is? is it aging nicely or is it all ripped and stuff already?

what does 'quality control' mean?

My Mini Lin Boulonge was sent back to elux about two days after I received it. The fabric pulled away (3/4 - 1") from the leather piping at the top about 24 hours after I began carrying it. I was told it was "quality control" issue. I was going to have them replace it but changed my mind and went with another LV.

Honestly...I absolutely ADORE the Mini Lin line and was pretty bummed when this happened.

I have carried mine EVERYDAY for almost a month now and have had No issues with it. It has been rained on, rubbed against concrete, spit up on (my one-year-old) and more!?! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I have purchased a couple of other bags during the time of my mini lin purchase and I haven't even thought about switching!

i have the mini lin bucket but im returning it for a damier belem pm...it's a great bag but i just feel i'd rather spend 1k on canvas...but just my opinion!

I just ordered the monogram mini lin speedy 30 in ebene from elux and can't wait to get it! I think it's gonna be fabulous! I haven't noticed a lot of posts about mini lin on here so I was wondering, who has some and what do you think of it?