New Coco Cabas

My SA at Neimans in Mich got me 4 of these bags....call her shes great...store number is --248-6433300...or her cell-248-6351745

The baby Cabas isn't even in stores yet. How did you get 4, unless you're refering to the regular Cabas currently out.

There were 2 baby Cabas at the Neiman Marcus trunk show in blue and bronze. But they wre only for the trunk show and had to be ordered. If you are looking for a specific color, you can call me at 415-362-3900 ext 2166 and I will be more than happy to see if Neiman Marcus ordered it and if I can still place an order for you. (My name is Christine, btw)

There were 2 baby Cabas at the Neiman Marcus trunk show in blue and bronze. But they wre only for the trunk show and had to be ordered. If you are looking for a specific color, you can call me at 415-362-3900 ext 2166 and I will be more than happy to see if Neiman Marcus ordered it and if I can still place an order for you. (My name is Christine, btw)

Hi Christine

I presume u are working for NM (Chanel counter)...
I've got a few queries..& I hope u can furnish me with the info :

1) Are the baby cabas in deerskin or calfskin?
2) Which size(s) do they come in? How much smaller/bigger compare to the
previous one (previous range come in Large/XLarge)
3) The location of yr store u are working in???
4) The price of the new cabas

Thk u so much..

Hi Christine

I presume u are working for NM (Chanel counter)...
I've got a few queries..& I hope u can furnish me with the info :

1) Are the baby cabas in deerskin or calfskin?
2) Which size(s) do they come in? How much smaller/bigger compare to the
previous one (previous range come in Large/XLarge)
3) The location of yr store u are working in???
4) The price of the new cabas

Thk u so much..
Dleesy, you from Singapore too? I went to the Chanel (Singapore) on Friday, and the SA said that the queue for the baby cabas is very long, so there's practically no chance of getting it. I think you'll have to get if from the US...