Which bag?? BV or lockit

bagsnbags

got tempted easily!
Apr 11, 2006
I shouldn't even think about these bags . I will get one of them by the end of this year...

Please help me choose which one you like better and why?

Lockit Vertical

p11268491_ph_hero.jpg

Lockit Horizontal

p11268459_ph_hero.jpg

Lockit PM

p11268475_ph_hero.jpg

Batignolle Vertical:

p10885615_ph_hero.jpg

Skip Vachetta..go with Saleya MM:

p11085804_ph_hero.jpg

Out of all of these I would choose the Lockit Horizontal. It's just gorgeous and is next on my list!!!

Any reason the BH isn't on there? Like the BV better? If BH was on this list I would choose the BH.

Lockit Horizontal you will be soo happy that you got it:drool: :drool: :drool: ! I was told that this shape was taken from the LV archives and dates back a hundred years...A SA at the 866 # gave me that info. This is the new LV "IT" bag in my opinion....classic and gorgeous...everyone needs one!!!!

Plus if LV addict says it is a perfect :yahoo: shoulder...guess what it is has well IMO. The best LV shoulder bag ever it is that good. I am totally to the point when it comes to LV handbags and give my honest opinion. When the PH did not cut it for me or give me the wow factor I mentioned it. The HL gave me the wow factor...I prefer over my speedy 30 now...the size and shape are LV perfection. I wanted the Manhattan GM but, it was too much $$$ and I compromised for this one and WOW:yahoo: I am sooo glad that I got it.

Ooo, bags!!! You know I'm gonna say the Lockit!!! Any of the three in my opinion! The bag is so user friendly, and fits everything in it, and doesn't slouch or cave in, and the lock on there is so cute looking. The handles are a good size too. Well, good luck with your choice!!