Wal-Mart sucks!

Danica

Feb 5, 2006
I went to Wal-Mart tonight because we were given a gift card.:rolleyes: As soon as I walked in the door I heard some woman screaming at the top of her lungs...I have no idea what happened, other than I saw a broken flower pot and that woman on the floor screaming and crying talking to a security guard.

Then I had to wait in line while people were buying, I swear, their whole homes. This woman in front of me, her baby threw up all over her and onto the floor...so I stood there having to smell that the entire time,:throwup: until the nice girl behind me informed me that I could checkout at the jewelery section. I had lip balm, pee pads and chewies for Maya.

It's like an effing Zoo in there!!! I never want to go back!! lol evaaarrr!!

I went to Wal-Mart tonight because we were given a gift card.:rolleyes: As soon as I walked in the door I heard some woman screaming at the top of her lungs...I have no idea what happened, other than I saw a broken flower pot and that woman on the floor screaming and crying talking to a security guard.

Then I had to wait in line while people were buying, I swear, their whole homes. This woman in front of me, her baby threw up all over her and onto the floor...so I stood there having to smell that the entire time,:throwup: until the nice girl behind me informed me that I could checkout at the jewelery section. I had lip balm, pee pads and chewies for Maya.

It's like an effing Zoo in there!!! I never want to go back!! lol evaaarrr!!

I agree, that's why i hate going there. If i go once a year thats too much for me.

I love Walmart! :P

I live in the middle of nowhere. There is NO decent shopping in my town and prices are high at the local stores we do have. The grocery stores (we have two small ones) are both privately owned. There is a Dollar type store but not everything is $1.

Walmart is 25 miles away from me and I go at least once a week. It's where I buy many things each week, especially groceries.

Target is my favorite, but the nearest one is 1.5 hours away in a town not really worth going to... they have a Walmart, too, and not much else.

Sams Club, Costco, an airport, restaurants, REAL stores are all 3.5 hours away! If I want to do some REAL shopping, it is a 7 hour round trip to get to a nice mall and decent stores. I leave at 6:30 a.m. to get to a city around 10 a.m. and usually stay until 8 or 9 p.m. hoping to get home by midnight. :lol:

I didn't appreciate all the stores at my fingertips until I moved here! LOL! We were SO excited when Walmart came!

So, yeah... I love Walmart!

Yeah, I don't go to Wal-Mart. Gives me a headache. In fact, I don't go anywhere with the word "Mart" in it. LOL! Bad lighting and just wayyy too much stuff crammed in every corner. Makes me ill.

I love love Target!!! and i hate hate Walmart. Although i like their low prices. Sometimes i try to compare a crappy shopping experience where i get low prices (Walmart) and a nicer shopping experiece where prices are a little higher (Target).... and i have to pick Target.
May be i'll change my mind in the future where i'll have to shop a load of cart... may be i'll decide to go to Walmart then.
:P
Not now!

I am not a fan of Wal-Mart either. The only thing they have over the other stores is cheap groceries and household items. However, I would rather pay a little more at the Piggly Wiggly near my house than drive across town, buck traffic, search for a parking space, and maneuver my way through the crowds at Wal-Mart just to save a few measly cents.

I save SO much money on groceries when I shop there. I was so excited when our Walmart finally became a super walmart. I swear that I get $200 worth of items for $75. Granted, I don't always like the atmosphere, but the groceries are exactly the same as at Safeway.

And getting things like female products, face wash, shampoo, deoderant is so much cheaper than Target. But I still love Target more. :smile: It's so much fun to shop at Target...I can walk around there for hours. I usually just want to get out of Walmart. LoL

Canada doesn't have Target, but we have Wal-Mart and Zellers. I love getting my personal items there as well as stuff for my kids. It's even better when toiletries go on sale and at least I can stock up until the end of the year.

Ugh I hate Walmart!! I am afraid to even park my car in the parking lot and leave it unattended!!

Target is my fav!!! The ones by me are always so nice and clean:smile: