Look what I found......Rate this bag by Shalon

urbanwrunlmtd

Oct 4, 2006
I was scrolling through a search engine and found these. They are said to be made in Itlay by the same companies who manufacturer for the top lines like Versace. I emailed in and was sent pics of the complete line. I loved them! These are gonna be the hot new "It," bags. Visit WELCOME.

I was scrolling through a search engine and found these. They are said to be made in Itlay by the same companies who manufacturer for the top lines like Versace. I emailed in and was sent pics of the complete line. I loved them! These are gonna be the hot new "It," bags. Visit WELCOME.

I am confused - what is this site selling? Drawings from a Jr. High art class during the Handbag unit??

ROFLMA,

first thing I thought is this co-worker of DH, would love that blue one...she has the worst taste and the other day she told me she wanted a bright blue slouchy bag.

Can you post pics or describe what the look like?
Well a friend of mine has a cousin who works for them and thats how I got into them. The one I bought is a really soft butter smooth nappa leather and the insides are purple satin. I love it. I was shopping in the store with it today and got stopped by 3 people. My friend says that most of their expensive stuff is only being sold to certain stores and requires being placed on a waiting list. The only bags they will let you see is the cheaper ones like the one I bought for only $175. Thats why I was under the impression that they were cooking up something big. I hope I dont get in trouble for the inside info.

Attachments

• alpine-padreisland 170.jpg
    alpine-padreisland 170.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 93
  • alpine-padreisland 171.jpg
    alpine-padreisland 171.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 72
  • alpine-padreisland 196.jpg
    alpine-padreisland 196.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 66
  • alpine-padreisland 197.jpg
    alpine-padreisland 197.jpg