My SECOND Chanel handbag... In less than a month!!

sandylainey

Chanel, Anyone?
O.G.
Sep 14, 2006
:nuts: OMG, What is WRONG with ME?!? I've been yearning for a classic Chanel as my square vintage is a bit on the casual/modern side. Today, I saw the pic of Nikki Hilton in the Classic flap?? Caviar... And I went to NM in San Diego and got it!! Sure, I haven't even paid off my FIRST one, but oh well... won't make a difference if I wait until I do, right? Hahahahah
Here are some quick pics, as my bf will be coming over soon (HaHa). She's black and gold... and then there's the pic that made me want it with N. Hilton holding it.. I think that's silver and black though.

-Crazy for Chanel

Attachments

• Caviar.jpg
    Caviar.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 169
  • caviar tote.jpg
    caviar tote.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 184
  • Nikki in chanel.jpg
    Nikki in chanel.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 228
Go Sandylainey! LOL, I did the exact same thing. I charged a Luxury Bowler, paid off a portion, then charged the Jumbo Classic Flap on the same card! I wanted to wait but couldn't... I needed a classic style to compliment the more modern style.

Love the black and gold - it looks great on you too!

You gals are sooo funny!!! I know, just like swanky said, being here isn't helping!! There's just MORE AND MORE TO NEW ONES!! I just love the smell of the purse, too.. the leather.. .MMMMmmmMMm! Hahahha...

I can't even play with her now cause BF is here. URGH!

LOL!!! Yeah, I told myself after my First Chanel bag that I won't ever have to get another cause I can at least say I have ONE. BUT... look what happened!!

Now it's like.. should I even go into the Chanel boutique or any chanel area anymore?? LOL.. 'JUST TO LOOK'!

Hehehhe...

Well, I did feel good about my Square Vintage Ligne tote today when I walked in at NM and the Chanel SA said "There was a lady in here asking for exactly your bag and we dont' have it anymore!!" :yahoo:

You gals are sooo funny!!! I know, just like swanky said, being here isn't helping!! There's just MORE AND MORE TO NEW ONES!! I just love the smell of the purse, too.. the leather.. .MMMMmmmMMm! Hahahha...

I can't even play with her now cause BF is here. URGH!

LOL....i know watcha mean. My hubby walk in the door, the bag goes under the bed covers:whistle: