OH NO! An LV store opened up in my state!

NVMyLV

The Undertaker
O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
Don't get me wrong! If I lived closer to Nashville it would be a good thing but I am no closer to Nashville than to the LV stores in Atlanta, where I usually go.

What makes me mad is now when I shop ELUX, I will have to pay freakin' state sales tax!!! Stupid Sales Tax rate is 9.25%!!! :cursing: I was enjoying the whole "get one over on the man" thing! Oh well....

I haven't been in the Green Hills LV yet, but I'm going to check it out next time I'm down there. I just love that area. But I think I'll probably still order off ELUX...just easier for me :smile:

Don't get me wrong! If I lived closer to Nashville it would be a good thing but I am no closer to Nashville than to the LV stores in Atlanta, where I usually go.

What makes me mad is now when I shop ELUX, I will have to pay freakin' state sales tax!!! Stupid Sales Tax rate is 9.25%!!! :cursing: I was enjoying the whole "get one over on the man" thing! Oh well....

That's not how it works, you won't have to pay sales tax @ elux, the only reason Cali. people pay sales tax on elux is (I believe) the company is based out of California......Elux is still different than an actual LV store....

You guys are right!

Sales Tax (CA and TN only)
eLUXURY charges sales tax for orders shipped to California and Tennessee. Recipients of orders shipped to other states are responsible for complying with state and local tax laws.

That doesn't seem fair.

Oh well, for the tax difference between Tennessee and Georgia, and by the time you figure in time and gas, I will still come out cheaper with ELUX. Funny....every little bit of savings helps though!