What are you waiting for ????

fromparis

O.G.
May 29, 2006
Hi Ladies,

I'm tired to wait my next b-bag alone:sad: ...
and call Bal Paris almost everyday to check if the Blue India Day is available...

So maybe we could wait together:yes: ...
and announce here when the wait finally ends:nuts: !!!!

So tell me which b-bag are you waiting for :graucho: ??????

Hi Ladies,

I'm tired to wait my next b-bag alone:sad: ...
and call Bal Paris almost everyday to check if the Blue India Day is available...

So maybe we could wait together:yes: ...
and announce here when the wait finally ends:nuts: !!!!

So tell me which b-bag are you waiting for :graucho: ??????

Don't worry, I'll be there soon and we can cry over [SIZE=-1]cafe crème[/SIZE] about the bags we are waiting for :upsidedown: I can't wait- at least I'll be able to SEE them better :P

Café Crème ???
sounds great ...
but did you ever tried "macarons" or "praliné millefeuilles" from Ladurée:drool: ????
But :back2topic: I really need my BI day now:hysteric: !!!
(and btw work now :crybaby: or get up very early tomorrow:sad: ...)

:crybaby: honestly I've to resist and to save some $$$ for another (expensive) bag . . . BUT I desperately want a blue india day too :crybaby: :sad: - HELP!! What should I do ?? :hrmm: :girlsigh: :sos:

I havent got the money yet but a beautiful 04 lilac weekender is waiting for me (althought I don't know for how long :crybaby: :crybaby: ). I am obsess with this bag and I want it now :hysteric: so fromparis and first you aren't alone :sad: :sad:

It's amazing! It seems nobody ordered blue india in Milan as well.I think I will have to wait until I go to Paris in a couple of weeks to see it IRL. Why did so many buyers skip on such a color?