Do you like your bedford?

:flowers: :yes: You and I are on the same page today LOL! I tried on the bedford at LV~ was hard to get into and was real close to underarm. I like a longer strap as I have a 2 year old and bb on the way... just FYI

Hehe, I see that you also posted about the Reade PM...and coincidentally, I have both of these bags in framboise! :P If you'd like a comparison pic between the 2 bags, let me know.

I love the shape of the Bedford, but it is a pain to get into since the zipper area is so tight. It fits a lot and can get heavy...I also don't think it's a shoulder bag. The straps aren't long enough for it to be one. Also, it's rather bulky and I found myself bumping into things with it when I was in a rush to go somewhere!

Hehe, I see that you also posted about the Reade PM...and coincidentally, I have both of these bags in framboise! :P If you'd like a comparison pic between the 2 bags, let me know.

I love the shape of the Bedford, but it is a pain to get into since the zipper area is so tight. It fits a lot and can get heavy...I also don't think it's a shoulder bag. The straps aren't long enough for it to be one. Also, it's rather bulky and I found myself bumping into things with it when I was in a rush to go somewhere!

Elle, that would be great. I am trying to decide between the reade pm, bedford, houston and brentwood. My head says houston or brentwood, but my heart is saying bedford or reade

Oh, in that case...I would recommend the Brentwood! Though I haven't tried it on before, it looks like the most versatile out of all the Vernis pieces you listed. The Houston is easy to get into and fits everything, but I just wish the straps were a bit longer.

I've attached 2 pics of what the Reade PM can hold and another pic of the Houston, Reade, and Bedford together. Hopefully these pics will help you decide which bag to get!

Attachments

• IMG_3173.JPG
    IMG_3173.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3175.JPG
    IMG_3175.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_3177.JPG
    IMG_3177.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 70
Thanks so much Elle, I really appreciate it! The reade holds so much more than I thought. I can't believe how similar our tastes are! I have the mc agenda, but in white, the charms cles, but in mocha, and chanel sunnies too. Love your chanel wallet and phone!

I am thinking I could get the reade and a charms cles in fushia :smile:

I have the Peppermint one and it's not my favorite. My mom had surprised me with it when they came out but I'm glad I didn't return it because of the color being discontinued. Anyway it's hard to get into and I don't feel that my things are organized as well as I'd like in there. Also, the shape tends to be somewhat cumbersome. It's a beautiful style but just not really practical for me.