dior makeup bag?

Does anyone know where I can get the silver dior makeup bag? I think it's from a couple seasons ago and you could only get it if you purchased a certain amount? Think I could get an authentic one on ebay?

Does anyone know where I can get the silver dior makeup bag? I think it's from a couple seasons ago and you could only get it if you purchased a certain amount? Think I could get an authentic one on ebay?

Hi leesh!

I'm not sure which Parfums Dior bag you're referring to (silver...hmmm...you mean the Dior bags with a chain and star, or the Dior clutches with the belt wrapping around?). But so far I haven't seen any fake Dior cosmetic bags (as in Parfums Dior cosmetic bags) on Ebay, so you're pretty safe. But don't pay too much for these bags...some sellers charge over $50 for them although you can get a perfume and some makeup with the bag at that price.

2e_1.JPG
Or this? :smile:

Does it come in a smaller size? I think my sis in law's is smaller than that...but it looks similar :s Is that the only one they came out with that's silver with white writing?