Groom PICS: My Cles and Ronde!!

LVCRAZED

Ya, but no.
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
Ok, I decided to take pics of my new Groom Pieces!! Here they are!! :wlae: (groom zippy org. is going back to LV, so didn't take pics of it.....I plan to exchange it for the red poch. wallet. We'll see how it goes when I see it IRL. :rolleyes: (::keeping fingers crossed::smile:

These groom accessories are soooo cute!!! I didn't think I would like it that much at first but when I saw them IRL today, I snagged up the cles. I've been staring at it since, my first cles ever!

So a quick question for those who have the groom cles, does the color stripes match up perfectly at the bottom seam? Mine seem to be very slightly off-aligned. I don't know if this makes sense? I will take a pic soon to show what i'm talking about. I'm just wondering to see whether I should go back to pick out another one.

These groom accessories are soooo cute!!! I didn't think I would like it that much at first but when I saw them IRL today, I snagged up the cles. I've been staring at it since, my first cles ever!

So a quick question for those who have the groom cles, does the color stripes match up perfectly at the bottom seam? Mine seem to be very slightly off-aligned. I don't know if this makes sense? I will take a pic soon to show what i'm talking about. I'm just wondering to see whether I should go back to pick out another one.

The groom cles was my first cles ever also! (Besides my Panda cles...that doesn't count though, cuz it doesn't hold anything inside like the reg. cles's)..heehee! So my 1st "real" cles..:lol:

Congrats on your 1st cles!! I'll have to ck. mine out at the seam...hmm..

How are you liking the cles so far? I was thinking about going out to get a wapity to use as a camera case for my new digital but now i'm thinking I want a groom cles, it's so freaking adorable! I have basically no use for it at all except maybe to hold my keys? You can put the chain on the inside and zip it up right?

The groom cles was my first cles ever also! (Besides my Panda cles...that doesn't count though, cuz it doesn't hold anything inside like the reg. cles's)..heehee! So my 1st "real" cles..:lol:

Congrats on your 1st cles!! I'll have to ck. mine out at the seam...hmm..

OMG, you have th panda cles!!!?!! Lucky lucky u!! Yeah, i was debating between the round cles or the regular one b/c i really love the orange but I have more use for the the reg. one so i snagged that up. I'm sooo loving it :heart: :yahoo: .

I took the pics but i can't find the cord to transfer it over. The off alignment is very slight...but i guess u start seeing all sorts of things when u just sit and keep staring like this :nuts: .

By the way, Valley Fair still has a lot of groom stuff. I saw at least 4 cles on display, 2 agendas, some wallets and at least half a drawer full of other stuff so if anyone is looking then check with them.

How are you liking the cles so far? I was thinking about going out to get a wapity to use as a camera case for my new digital but now i'm thinking I want a groom cles, it's so freaking adorable! I have basically no use for it at all except maybe to hold my keys? You can put the chain on the inside and zip it up right?

You should totally get it!! It's so cute. At first I didn't really know whether I would like it but now i'm in loooove! I was thinking about getting the white wapity too, but decided to get this first and the wapity later.

Yes, you can put the chain inside and zip it up. I'm not sure what to use it for either, maybe credit cards, ID,etc. I'll find something :upsidedown: .