grey city...reputable seller

I'm dying for a grey bbag, but this one confuses me. The inside tag is B so it's a 2004 (early, I think), but the hardware is brass and should be silver for this, right? The rivets don't have notches, which is correct and the bales (from what I can tell) look good too. Should the lampo zipper be raised on this season? The leather is nice too. Anyone have any opinions on this?:confused1:

Thanks Mimz.:smile: Just curious though about the letter B on the tag which according to ateliernaff is for S/S 04, and grey is listed on the site for that time (with silver hardware). I realize it could be wrong as mistakes do happen so I'm by no means questioning your judgement, I'm just really interested in this bag:flowers: . Thanks!

Thanks Mimz.:smile: Just curious though about the letter B on the tag which according to ateliernaff is for S/S 04, and grey is listed on the site for that time (with silver hardware). I realize it could be wrong as mistakes do happen so I'm by no means questioning your judgement, I'm just really interested in this bag:flowers: . Thanks!

Hi aerin,
I checked LP's site also (what would we do without it?), and B = '04 f/w, as Mimi stated. Indeed this is a reputable seller, who always prices fairly! It's a good starting price for an '04 City, too.
Oh, and the rivets would NOT be notched, correct Mimi?:confused1:

yes, no notched rivets. :smile: notched rivets only started making a small appearance in s/s '05, but not all s/s '05 bags have notched rivets, in fact, a lot of them don't. fall '05 is when they began notching all the rivets, hehe. :smile:

Well, I just bid to see what the reserve was (I'm normally an LV kind of gal, but I love this bag) and I can tell you that it is higher than $700 ;)

I didn't meet the reserve...