Could Jessica Be Jealous ??

Jan 23, 2006

JESSICA Simpson is not a happy camper lately - mentally or physically. During the after-party for her sister Ashlee’s London debut in “Chicago,” Simpson stormed out of the Sound Bar shouting, “I don’t want to be here - why won’t people just leave me alone?” Later, her dad Joe told the Mirror, “Jess is quite down at the moment. She’s not comfortable talking to people as she’s quite depressed and we’re walking on eggshells.” Meanwhile, at a recent shoot for a Direct TV commercial, Simpson kept everyone waiting for over an hour - due to a stomach bug, spies say. Her mane-man, hairdresser and constant companion Ken Paves, was overheard telling people, “Well, what do you want her to do? [Bleep] her pants?” But a rep for Simpson denied any physical ailment and said, “there was a minor delay but simply because her voice has not yet healed.”

eh. . . who knows!
There's been a falling out between her and her Father, apparently even Nick has advised her to push away from Joe a bit in conversations since their split.
Not to mention a very public divorce, etc. . .
Maybe she is jealous, maybe not, but the girl HAS to be seriously stressed.

I think it's more sadness than jealously. Her latest CD did not do that well so she can't be feeling good about that. She's probably realizing no Nick = no fame. It has to be a huge slap in the face to realize that. I guess a little jealously could be in the mix too since people keep saying "who's prettier now, Jessica or Ashlee." I feel sorry for her, and I don't even like her.

I swear her face is looking so different latley....maybe it's her new haircut and lack of extensions, but her face seems slimmer and more masculine. I hope she didn't get a facelift or anything- her face looks less full to me and not as soft as it use to be. hmmmm...

I swear her face is looking so different latley....maybe it's her new haircut and lack of extensions, but her face seems slimmer and more masculine. I hope she didn't get a facelift or anything- her face looks less full to me and not as soft as it use to be. hmmmm...

One word - BOTOX!!!

Ooooh, well, possible. Jess probably has all this stress and stuff on her, so it could just be from all of that too - not just how little sister may be getting ahead !

I feel bad for Jessica she is going thru alot... I really believe she was in love with Nick and all of this is hurting her and her career. I think she is jealous that her sister is doing so well especially right now that she is going thru such a hard time! I also agree that she should part from her dad...