What time do you go to sleep?

Bee...Bee

Dizziness to myself
Mar 16, 2006
What time do you ladies go to sleep; excluding 'special' occasions (interpretations of the word 'special' is open ;) :graucho:)?

I'm very curious because before I have the new [current] position this week, I always sleep at 11 o'clock but it's now 10.40 and I still haven't taken my makeup off! In fact how many hours do you ladies sleep? I wake up at 6.30 so 7 and a half hours which I think is about right otherwise I will age too prematurely or am I lazy and sleep too much?:lol:

I start working at 7:30 so I try to be up by 6:30 the latest. I'm supposed to be asleep by 10:30pm since studies show that 8 hours of sleep is best, but I always find myself sleeping at 1am or 2am. So on average I probably get about 4.5 hours of 5.5 hours of sleep every night, which can explain why I'm aging ...

I usually go to sleep at around 11pm and I have to get up at 7am during the week, but on Friday and Saturday night I don't fall to sleep until about 2 or 3am, and I get up on Sat., and Sun. at around noon or 1pm.

I usually go to sleep at midnight everyday! But when I have finals, or tests, and I haven't studied at all I usually go tot sleep at 2 or 3 in the morning! In Christmas or New Year's I usually don't sleep until the morning! Last Christmas I went to sleep at 7 in the morning. In New Year's was also the same, at 7 in the morning.

I usually go to sleep at midnight everyday! But when I have finals, or tests, and I haven't studied at all I usually go tot sleep at 2 or 3 in the morning! In Christmas or New Year's I usually don't sleep until the morning! Last Christmas I went to sleep at 7 in the morning. In New Year's was also the same, at 7 in the morning.
This past summer, alot of the days I wouldn't fall asleep until about 6 or 7 am!!And I would get up until at around 4 or 5 pm!!!:wtf: :lol:

I have an irregular scedule.

I usually sleep at 1:30AM and some days I get up at 7:25am other days at 11am. I would like to think I average it out to 8 - 9 hours a day.

This summer when I was in Europe I slept at 2 to 3am and woke up at 6 - 7am. And never felt tired even with jet leg. It was strange!

I shoot for midnight but there are times when it is 1 or 1:30 am. I wake up around 6-6:30. I wish I could get more sleep but there is always something else to be done.

I am usually asleep by 1 am at the very latest, but I usually don't have to be up till 7 or 8 am on most days.

Weekends, of course, I don't go to bed till much later...

Usually in bed by 1am on weekdays, and hafta be up at 7am. :Push:

I try to squeeze in as much sleep as I can on weekends, including taking naps. I've got sleep problems, so I try to clock as many hours as I can.

Plus, I really enjoy sleeping. :P