how old is too old...

Yeah, I would say once they get into high school, about 13. I hate when older kids come to my house to trick-or-treat especially when they don't even wear a costume! UGH!

I'd say 13 or 8th grade-ish. Any older than that and they should be at home handing out the candy or something else productive. Around here, the older "trick or treaters" do nothing but cause problems for the little kids (being pushy and such at doorways) so they should just stay home or get together with friends

Well you guys might think Im crazy but I take my dogs trick or treating (Im 22 but I thought my babies would enjoy it) so I go anyways even if people think Im pathetic or foolish. lol

13 years old is when they usually feel too old to go....

My daughter is 10 and still loves it....I dont have a problem with ANY age trick or treaters as long as they are polite and having fun!

I have no problem with older kids trick or treating as long as they actually put on a decent costume. When they don't dress up, knock on your door and shove out their loot bag without saying anything. I start to get a little:mad: :rant: :rant: :mad: . Yep, that really irks me.

Yeah, I would say once they get into high school, about 13. I hate when older kids come to my house to trick-or-treat especially when they don't even wear a costume! UGH!

In a previous neighborhood, the high school "boys", no costume, would come to the door, barely mumble "Trick or treat" and hold open a pillowcase for the goodies. I hated that, but I'm a sucker and gave them candy anyway.

Oh - I am a total BI*** to those kids. Costumes - fine - whatever, you get candy. But if they're obviously teenagers, with no costume: "NO COSTUME NO CANDY". And I slam the door.

Gosh - I'm gonna get egged one of these years.:s