ATTN:members who have damier speedy lining problem

shopaholiccat

Addicted to Chanel
O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
Hey everyone. If you all remember, i was the girl who got a defected damier speedy and when i told the manager before, she returned my stained wallet. Well today when i went to pick up my "grooooooooom groooom Grorrrrrooommmmm" (okay you have to make it sound like vroom vrooom vroom like the cars, and you'll get excited as me too :graucho:) agenda, the manager recognized me and asked if i was the one about the speedy. Anyway, to make the long story short, she told me paris responsed back to her. and said they will fix the problem. so she told me to bring back my speedy and she'll do an exchange for me :yahoo: NEW BAG!!!!!!

I am having this same problem,but I bought mine off eluxury less than a month ago..what should I do?

I say go to your nearest LV boutique or contact eluxury. I read in one of the thread that this girl got a problem with her mc product and they can't do anything about her product because she got it on eluxury, so she contacted elux, and they solved it for her. But i still suggest you try at LV boutique :flowers: good luck!