Anyone own the Mini Lin Speedy 30?

Luv Classics

Life is good...
O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
Since I am returning my koala wallet, I am looking to purchase something else instead of getting a refund. After all, that's money already spent, right? :P

Anyway, I was thinking of the Mini Lin Speedy 30 - any thoughts????

Thanks

p11295238_ph_hero.jpg

i just got it today! i LOVE it!! :heart:
just make sure to check the bag thoroughly when you buy it...
the fabric on mine has some pills on it...
not too noticeable though...
and plus i'm the type that doesnt care too much cause if i don't buy things already ruined, i'd ruin my own items sooner or later anyway...
i always manage to get stains and pen marks on new bags and such :sweatdrop:

i just got it today! i LOVE it!! :heart:
just make sure to check the bag thoroughly when you buy it...
the fabric on mine has some pills on it...
not too noticeable though...
and plus i'm the type that doesnt care too much cause if i don't buy things already ruined, i'd ruin my own items sooner or later anyway...
i always manage to get stains and pen marks on new bags and such :sweatdrop:

She's a beauty! Congrats!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE :heart: MINE!

I had it a couple days before it came out and have been carrying it ever since. I can't seem to want to carry anything else! I posted a pic of it with my groom bandana in another thread (get both!!). I absolutely recommend this bag. It will net you a ton of complements.

Also, I am ROUGH on my bags and this has held up awesome. I have never carried any of my bags for more than a month so I am very impressed with it!

Attachments

• groombandada copy.jpg
    groombandada copy.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 80
I almost got one from eLux (they canceled it cause they attempted to call me for credit card purposes or something) but I didn't. I did go into the store and felt the material. Pretty soft and nice. I thought the mono print would be shimmery for some reason and it's not so I didn't get it then and there. I'd have to think about it more.

I was love it when I saw the pix, but not so much after I see it in real person. It's still gorgeous, just seems not as durable as regular canvas. By the way, why are you returning your koala wallet? Just curious... :P