who's getting something from the groom line?

i dont think the cles is too bad considering the prices for the regular cles. But for the ronde i think its a bit pricey for something that may be cuter then the cles but isnt as functional. the other items in the line are pricey also. I have to say after looking at the cles in comparison to the other groom products, i like the yellow stripe on the left, whereas the other items have the colored stripe on the right. I think it gives more depth to the groom. Call me crazy but i think so.
PS . i did end up buying the cles.there are 2 ronde's left on eLux and 11 cles. so grab them whilst you can ladies and gents

Just got the pouchette wallet with the red and white stripe...love red and stripes...that is what hooked me...it will go with my mono canvas but, also a few of my Gucci bags with the red stripes...makes the mono more funky and interesting...it is pricey!!!!

*rasies hand* Me! Me! lol:P

I pre paid for the Red Agenda, Yellow Pochette Cles, and Orange Porte Monnaie Rond on Monday. I'm picking it them up tomorrow. :yahoo: I'm also waiting for the Red Bandeau to come in.:graucho:

I'm guessing it might...just like the cerises, cherry blossom, MC, etc.
Oh and I'm getting one of everything except the zippy and larger wallet.
Just waiting on the Fedex man (well they're all coming in separate shipments because I had problems with the 3 per person limit).