White Chevre??

If I were to get a white it would be a kelly (not a birkin or a bolide) and here is why:

I - The handles are one of the parts where H bags show more wear, and replacing a handle on a kelly is easier and less expensive since the handle is hooked on HW and the craftsman doesn't have to dismount a good part of the bag.:idea:

II - These same HW links that make the handle easier to replace eventually allow you to tie a twilly or a scarf and wrap the handle from one link to another, wich is fun and useful in order to prevent damages on such colors.:idea:

But my question is:
HG, you said you would choose Epsom beacause it is the easiest to clean, but what about Clémence and Togo? Are they much harder to clean than Epsom and why?:confused1:

Thanks!

If I were to get a white it would be a kelly (not a birkin or a bolide) and here is why:

I - The handles are one of the parts where H bags show more wear, and replacing a handle on a kelly is easier and less expensive since the handle is hooked on HW and the craftsman doesn't have to dismount a good part of the bag.:idea:

II - These same HW links that make the handle easier to replace eventually allow you to tie a twilly or a scarf and wrap the handle from one link to another, wich is fun and useful in order to prevent damages on such colors.:idea:

But my question is:
HG, you said you would choose Epsom beacause it is the easiest to clean, but what about Clémence and Togo? Are they much harder to clean than Epsom and why?:confused1:

Thanks!
It appears Epsom is finished with a resin and its surface can be cleaned with damp cloth. Togo and clemence are not, also they are more porous and the stains would get absorbed more easily. As it is, my white epsom still managed to start looking dingy after a few weeks.