Is anyone else here fascinated with certain historical figures? I love...

Buttery

O.G.
Nov 21, 2005
reading and/or watching anything about Marie Antoinette...Right now, I'm watching a documentary about her on PBS. I cannot wait to see the movie about her starring Kirsten Dunst. The costumes and makeup are going to be beautiful!!!:love:

Oh, I also looove the story of Marie Antoinette!!! I love reading about her, I think she was sooo interesting! I also love reading about royal families of England, and Spain!

That new movie sounds fab. :heart: :drool:

i love Marie Antoinette too! and i love the history of England's Tudor Dynasty and Rome's Borgia Dynasty

I like the Tudor history, too. :yes: I like most of the ones listed. I don't know about anyone else, but I also am fascinated with people of America's early history, Washington, Jefferson, ect and also the with civil war stuff (more the South) like Robert E. Lee and "Stonewall" Jackson.

I'm not really fascinated w/ any certain historical figure...but I really love learning about wars, kings, & such. Loved history when I was in school. But, I hated learning about government...boring!

Not really historical figures... I love watching programs on WW2 ...and also on Poets who are no longer alive, if that counts. I really loved "Sylvia" with Gwyneth Paltrow, although that was a movie.

I love historical trivia. I just mooch off whatever BF is watching usually (program on the Founding Fathers, the Civil War, etc). I love getting trivia stuff from it like how the Founding Fathers are with each other and stuff like that.